Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie
PSN ID: Im_Webby_x

A CoDJumper website for console jumpers

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 7:07 pm

I don't mean to advertise but this website has just started up it's pretty beast so if anyone can go on it an register that would be great :D

http://consolecodjumpers.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: A CoDJumper website for console jumpers

Post by Hoogie » August 1st, 2010, 8:41 pm

Sounds like a advertisement to me :roll:
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 8:44 pm

Hoogie wrote:Sounds like a advertisement to me :roll:
it is but I don't mean to advertise like I just want it to get out there but yeah im advertising :D I dont know if it's allowed xD

ConnoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: conz0rz

Post by ConnoR » August 1st, 2010, 8:44 pm

Console fanboys ;)

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 10:24 pm

ConnoR wrote:Console fanboys ;)
can't really call us fanboys console takes alot of skill and so does pc but tbh I used to play pc and was just as good on that a year ago as what some people are so don't call us fanboys we have alot of skill.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » August 1st, 2010, 10:53 pm

imwebbyx wrote:
can't really call us fanboys console takes alot of skill and so does pc but tbh I used to play pc and was just as good on that a year ago as what some people are so don't call us fanboys we have alot of skill.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 11:08 pm

Infinite wrote:
imwebbyx wrote:
lol this is why I don't come on these forums anymore you get people who think they can do anything someone on console can do when normally it turns out the other way round.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » August 1st, 2010, 11:21 pm

imwebbyx wrote:lol this is why I don't come on these forums anymore you get people who think they can do anything someone on console can do when normally it turns out the other way round.
Wow, originally I was going to side with you due to unreasonable hate, but if you really think that consoles are better attuned to jumping than PCs...sorry, you're a console fanboy and should be made fun of. Regardless of fps switching, dedicated servers, and mods which aren't hacked together, we have mouse+keyboard support which puts our potential well above that of console players. That isn't opinion, that is fact. I support your disgust on this issue, however I do not support your misinformed opinion.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » August 1st, 2010, 11:25 pm

they can do anything someone on console can do when normally it turns out the other way round.
Name one thing console players can do that PC players can't.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 11:37 pm

Rezil wrote:
they can do anything someone on console can do when normally it turns out the other way round.
hmm you didn't understand what I meant by that pc jumpers tend to think console is easier which it is not any pc jumpers that have gone to console have been terrible and struggled whilst console jumpers that go to pc find it very very easy you might think console is easy but it's not it's much harder in my opinion none of you can say it isn't because you haven\t jumped on both I have I was in pc for about a year and console for pc I know the differences I know exactly which one I find harder and easier say what you want but you don't know because most haven't jumped on both.

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 11:40 pm

Soviet wrote:
imwebbyx wrote:lol this is why I don't come on these forums anymore you get people who think they can do anything someone on console can do when normally it turns out the other way round.
Wow, originally I was going to side with you due to unreasonable hate, but if you really think that consoles are better attuned to jumping than PCs...sorry, you're a console fanboy and should be made fun of. Regardless of fps switching, dedicated servers, and mods which aren't hacked together, we have mouse+keyboard support which puts our potential well above that of console players. That isn't opinion, that is fact. I support your disgust on this issue, however I do not support your misinformed opinion.
lol I never said they where better for jumping than pc I have played both I know the differences what I meant is alot of pc jumpers think console is easy but the majority that have moved to console have been pretty shite at it whilst the majority of people that have moved to pc from console have been rather good at it I have jumped on both I know which one is easier and which is harder. and as for fanboy lol hmmmm I don't think so.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 1st, 2010, 11:42 pm

imwebbyx wrote:
Rezil wrote:
hmm you didn't understand what I meant by that pc jumpers tend to think console is easier which it is not any pc jumpers that have gone to console have been terrible and struggled whilst console jumpers that go to pc find it very very easy you might think console is easy but it's not it's much harder in my opinion none of you can say it isn't because you haven\t jumped on both I have I was in pc for about a year and console for pc I know the differences I know exactly which one I find harder and easier say what you want but you don't know because most haven't jumped on both.
It's 'harder' because of the inferior controllers.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » August 1st, 2010, 11:44 pm

It's harder for all the wrong reasons: bad controls, inability to change game settings and not being able to run mods. So tell me again WHY I should play an FPS on a console?
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

imwebbyx
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by imwebbyx » August 1st, 2010, 11:46 pm

Rezil wrote:It's harder for all the wrong reasons: bad controls, inability to change game settings and not being able to run mods. So tell me again WHY I should play an FPS on a console?
I never said you should play console I am just saying that alot of pc jumpers shouldn't say stuff about console jumpers when really they should be getting just as much respect if not more in some cases for being able to do certain things on console.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 1st, 2010, 11:49 pm

I don't mind console players. I only dislike the twats who honestly think that Console > PC for FPS which is complete bullshit. I play on my friends 360 sometimes, like Gears of War and it's actually funny how hard it is to play CoD4 on that. I died a couple of times simply because I can't play properly with a controller, I would've annihilated them on the PC (I still pwned 3 of my friends in 4p FFA though :roll: ).
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol