CoDJumper #11 | Reckless Reborn NEW*

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: CoDJumper #11 | Reckless Reborn NEW*

Post by Rezil » July 10th, 2010, 10:54 am

Lancast wrote:Another server, nice, nice...

One thing bothers me. You stole the ig mod(from cj#9)... What you did was, downloaded the ig mod from cj#9, renamed the files to your own name and changed *some* skins, everything else is the same. All our scripts, you used them without any permission nor giving us any credits. Our coders worked quite some time on those scripts, I worked quite some time on the mod itself, the ideas, what kind of scripts to have, skins etc. and you just come, rename it and call it as your own. That's not very nice, even worse that your server is supposely official CoDJumper too, a shame but nothing I can do really, can I?

Now you know how Drofder and Soviet feel.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 10th, 2010, 10:58 am

Not really because they have got credits for everything, every CJ script that is our customised has the credits all over, when you join cj#9 on the welcome message it obviously says "CoDJumper Mod"(not ig like you have maybe thought), we do give them credits, it's their mod, all we do is customise it a bit to fit our needs. What this Reckless Reborn clan does, is just steal, no credits, no anything. They should have got the default codjumper mod and customised it themselves, not copy everything from ig server.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » July 10th, 2010, 11:01 am

Exactly, the code for the CJ mod has been stolen as well and no credit has been given a lot of times. It's sad really, at least take the time and credit the author/ask for permission before editing anything.
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » July 10th, 2010, 11:05 am

Rezil wrote:Exactly, the code for the CJ mod has been stolen as well and no credit has been given a lot of times. It's sad really, at least take the time and credit the author/ask for permission before editing anything.
Oh I see, my bad, I thought you were regarding only to *me* and the ig server in particular but you're talking general. Yes it's sad I agree, people steal and give no credits, some even remove the credits from the files... We have tried to give as much credits as possible because afterall, this is codjumper mod.

Oh by the way, Frazzer, the guy who spent 8 hours on making the gloves and the deagle for codjumper mod(cj#1) ,will be pretty pissed off too because this Reckless Reborn guys edited them by adding text on saying "Reckless Reborn"

Rezil, this server has no jm_cruise, how rude, hate it!!!

Frazzer
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Frazzer » July 10th, 2010, 11:34 am

Wow nice you are stealing my skins and put shitty text on them. Give me credit or make your own skins please.

tsk tsk tsk

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » July 10th, 2010, 11:42 am

:lol:
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

RAiiNY
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by RAiiNY » July 10th, 2010, 10:35 pm

One thing bothers me. You stole the ig mod(from cj#9)... What you did was, downloaded the ig mod from cj#9, renamed the files to your own name and changed *some* skins, everything else is the same. All our scripts, you used them without any permission nor giving us any credits. Our coders worked quite some time on those scripts, I worked quite some time on the mod itself, the ideas, what kind of scripts to have, skins etc. and you just come, rename it and call it as your own. That's not very nice, even worse that your server is supposely official CoDJumper too, a shame but nothing I can do really, can I?
lol sorry sorry bro but jumpzor knew i thought it was ok i can change it for you if you want?

i have a friend he's making one for us that why i used #9 i'll change it shortly.

RAiiNY
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by RAiiNY » July 10th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Lancast wrote:
Rezil wrote:Exactly, the code for the CJ mod has been stolen as well and no credit has been given a lot of times. It's sad really, at least take the time and credit the author/ask for permission before editing anything.
Oh I see, my bad, I thought you were regarding only to *me* and the ig server in particular but you're talking general. Yes it's sad I agree, people steal and give no credits, some even remove the credits from the files... We have tried to give as much credits as possible because afterall, this is codjumper mod.

Oh by the way, Frazzer, the guy who spent 8 hours on making the gloves and the deagle for codjumper mod(cj#1) ,will be pretty pissed off too because this Reckless Reborn guys edited them by adding text on saying "Reckless Reborn"

uhh bro ...i simply downloaded the codjumper mod v3.1 the skins where already in there plus all that is changing the clan is getting a big make over new name new ip new everything..and you seem to argue quit alot on these forums.

ConnoR
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: conz0rz

Post by ConnoR » July 10th, 2010, 10:41 pm

RAiiNY wrote: and you seem to argue quit alot on these forums.
Remember that

JuMPZoR
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by JuMPZoR » July 11th, 2010, 12:52 pm

RAiiNY wrote:

lol sorry sorry bro but jumpzor knew i thought it was ok i can change it for you if you want?

i have a friend he's making one for us that why i used #9 i'll change it shortly.
Lol Rain, you know ur lieing. You guys were mad when I said take off iG mod. Why you on here lieing? This mod is by iG and that's why I said take it off.