General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Awkward girl situation?

Post by Coontang » December 12th, 2009, 11:11 pm

lmao
Last edited by Coontang on July 7th, 2011, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: Awkward girl situation?

Post by Azabael » December 13th, 2009, 12:04 am

Personally I would never forgive myself if I never tried. So first of all, there's nothing wrong in seeing that girl so you get to know her better.

That aside Jimbo, you need to ask yourself: Who am I thinking of when I lie awake in bed. Most of the times that is the girl you are the most eager to be with. Start listening to your heart above listening to your friend.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 13th, 2009, 12:05 am

Rather cliche but just go with the one you have the best feeling with.

What matters to me is a couple of things. Can you laugh with her ? Isn't she one of those stupid 'I'm populair!' bitches? She has to be good-looking ofcourse and most of all, are her parents rich ? ;)

Oh yeh, pics or they don't exist hmm ? ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » December 13th, 2009, 12:10 am

It's not important what Sam, Zaitsev or I would pick.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:16 am

KillerSam wrote:Well my take on it is that you should give it a go with the 2nd girl tomorrow and make your decision after that. I would however be pursuing the third option as my primary option as she sounds "like a keeper".
If i can briefly describe the girls, yes they do have names :) first, beth is a nice girl, we understand each other and she is intelligent and understands most of my more intelligent jokes and stuff...

Second girl, levi, she isnt very intelligent (not in a mean way, sometimes its just a bit awkward, like once or twice, but its mostly forgotten afterwards) and I really do enjoy talking to her, but most of my friends dont like her which annoys me. I do like her though.

Third girl, paige I arent sure if I like her, she seems a bit bossy but we do get on well. Shes very clever and sometimes seems a bit...I dont know, intimidating :o

I know Im just going to go tomorrow and enjoy it. Besides, we're just going out as friends to have fun, right?

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 13th, 2009, 12:18 am

No you're going out on a date. Maybe she invites you for coffee afterwards!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 12:20 am

Azabael wrote:It's not important what Sam, Zaitsev or I would pick.
So why did he post it if not for help/advice?

I really don't see your problem here. The first girl is only gonna want to be your friend, I doubt she feels any attraction for you(it's not your fault, but generally classmates, especially females tend to think of their peers as friends, not potential love interests. You'd have to hit it off from the get go to have a shot at her. But maybe I don't have enough info on this).
About the second girl: does it really matter what other people say about her? I mean, it's not like you're gonna marry her or anything, if you're going out on a date with her she's gotta have something that interests you. Just go out, have fun with her, if you end up as a couple, great, if not, also great, there are other fish in the sea.
Third girl I would leave out as an extra option, if it doesn't work out with the second girl. Long distance relationships never work out for me
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:24 am

It is a date i suppose but it isnt as if its all proper datey. lol, were just going into town for a bit and going to see a film afterwards with some of my friends. I suppose its a getting to know each other more than anything, but if nothing happens its not the end of the world.

By the way the firts girl, she does like me, ive known for a few weeks, I used to like her a bit too but I never did anything. I dont really know if i fancy her now.

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » December 13th, 2009, 12:26 am

Rez|l wrote:
Azabael wrote:It's not important what Sam, Zaitsev or I would pick.
So why did he post it if not for help/advice?

Well, it seems obvious te me that he wanted wise advice about how to handle the situation. He doesn't want us to pick a girl.
If that would be true, you're doing it all wrong anyway.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:28 am

Im not asking for you to pick and the person witht he most votes i will try go out with, Im just seeing if theres anyone i should steer clear of , or ideas how to decide...I dont know merely talking and getting opinions helps me.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 12:31 am

It is a date i suppose but it isnt as if its all proper datey. lol, were just going into town for a bit and going to see a film afterwards with some of my friends. I suppose its a getting to know each other more than anything, but if nothing happens its not the end of the world.
Meh, then it's not a date. Just ask her straightforward if she wants to go on a real date with you.
jimbojetuk wrote:Im not asking for you to pick and the person witht he most votes i will try go out with, Im just seeing if theres anyone i should steer clear of , or ideas how to decide...I dont know merely talking and getting opinions helps me.
Go for all three. Seriously, if you think you got a shot with either of the three, just go for all of them.
Azabael wrote:Well, it seems obvious te me that he wanted wise advice about how to handle the situation. He doesn't want us to pick a girl.
If that would be true, you're doing it all wrong anyway.
Ah, wise advice, as opposed to unwise advice which we gave him I assume? My handling of the situation is explained a bit further to the top of my post.
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:34 am

I guess your right rezil....it is a date....but im not going on it because I want to get off with her straight away or whatever, Im doing it because I think she is nice but I want to know her a bit better, make sure we're on the right wavelength

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 12:38 am

Well trying to 'get to know' someone early on usually leads to a friendship, not attraction. You HAVE to get it off with her if you want to have any chance at you two being together.
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » December 13th, 2009, 12:39 am

Rez|l wrote:Well trying to 'get to know' someone early on usually leads to a friendship, not attraction. You HAVE to get it off with her if you want to have any chance at you two being together.
If i do like her, I will probably get off with her there, but Im not going because Im already wanting to go out with her as in a relationship, I want to know if I WANT to get of with her, if you know what I mean? :lol:

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » December 13th, 2009, 12:49 am

Ok, you go out, you do the typical getting to know her routine, the friendly stuff etc. So she thinks: wow, this guy is really friendly, I think we're gonna make good friends. Now, it's my personal experience(and opinion,with which a lot of my male friends agree) that once you're in the 'friend-zone', there's no way you're ever getting into the 'potential candidates for a relationship-zone'. So basically, if you try to get to know her early on, you're pretty much comitted to being only friends with her.

You'll worry about what kind of a person she is after you've been on a couple of dates together. If she still doesn't suit you then, just tell her.
[...]
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]: