Funny/Remarkable Videos

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Funny/Remarkable Videos

Post by Drofder2004 » December 21st, 2013, 2:17 am

Sadly, the game still looks and seemingly handles no different (if not worse) in its current alpha state.

I don't like the concept enough to buy an alpha that is a year away from beta...
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 21st, 2013, 12:43 pm

I'm waiting for it to become stable. A game like this played with friends has great potential.

Also, that music video for old cartoons was amazing :D I can totally see Tom & Jerry in it or something like that!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » December 21st, 2013, 3:21 pm

KillerSam wrote:There are a lot less zombies also, and they are easier to deal with
Yeah there is a bare minimum amount of zombies at the moment apparently but I'm pretty sure they are going to increase the amount and they don't do the annoying zig-zag sprinting all over the place any more,. They actually go towards the player at a much slower pace. The combat looks pretty shite though. Hitting a zombie with a bat looks terrible and the amount of hits it takes before they actually go down is ridiculous. The balance is far from good by the looks of it.
It's currently got about as much to do as the base DayZ mod had when it was first released/popular, albeit with a few new functions/gimmicks. Give it a year or so and it will catch up with one of the already existing mods that offer somewhat real team-play, construction, etc.
Yeah the only circumstance I can see this game being enjoyable and this genre in general is when you play with some friends. Solo play looks so dull.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 22nd, 2013, 4:36 pm

Didn't know your mum was a white middle class bitch.
(*Insert jokes about how she wasn't a bitch the last time we met*)
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 22nd, 2013, 5:25 pm

I find it hard to choose a favourite rhyme but I think if I were pushed it would be:
So for a bit of a change from his usual stunt, of being a sexist, racist, murderous cunt.
Just got such a lovely flow :P

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 28th, 2013, 6:13 pm

I'm still not convinced this game will be enjoyable in what I would consider to be its original proposed concept... This is no longer "zombie survival", it is pretty much Battle Royale with respawns.

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » December 28th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 28th, 2013, 11:06 pm

KillerSam wrote:It's still very fun to play, either way. Had some properly funny encounters and memorable moments. Really enjoying my sessions on this game with a couple of friends. It really does get your heart racing when you spot another player after walking through wilderness for hours.
I have watched it being played and I would agree that playing it as a group could be fun, but I personally do not think it is fun to run around for 3 hours and shoot (or be shot by) a random lone player. There are no rewards for being "friendly", so your number one thought is either (aggressive) - "I am going to kill this guy and take his shit" or (defensive) - "I had better shoot this guy before he shoots me and takes my shit". Either way there is no reason to build trust to risk of losing anything you have acquired.

It is a game about survival in a zombie infested city, but the zombie survival part has become void, survival simply means looting enough medical supplies and arsenal to kill other players.

All of the above videos are people making their own fun, by playing the game in a fashion that is not directly intended and wanting the experience to be fun, however the reality of the situation is that the players who do not want to die will log out at the first sign of danger, will server hop so they can gain a more advantageous position.

The other gripe I have about these videos is that the person you are watching is paid to entertain. While doing fuck all but sitting there handcuffed and saying roleplay style comments, he earned about $50 - that is not someone to base your potential experience on - I would go so far as to say that event may even have been somewhat staged for your entertainment.

The game has got a long way to go before I consider it at any more than £10-£15 and that long way involves an entire rethink of the direction it is headed.

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Xpayne » December 29th, 2013, 1:04 pm

I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 29th, 2013, 3:14 pm

Is this the actual film? Just a spoiler tag or something if it is...

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » December 29th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Is this the actual film? Just a spoiler tag or something if it is...
It is. Added the spoiler warning.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » December 30th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Xpayne wrote:** The Hobbit 2 Spoiler **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqIDQI3Gqw
And the point of that is?

Bare knuckle fight in the largest shopping centre in Manchester, UK

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 31st, 2013, 3:40 am

Pikeys. Primitive culture based on violence and law breaking. However, at least they have the decency to shake hands before and after a fight.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 31st, 2013, 12:59 pm

Looked more like cuddling to me.

Also, when can we expect a liveleak compilation video of people fucking themselves up with fireworks?
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Xpayne
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Xpayne » January 1st, 2014, 3:33 pm

** The Hobbit 2 Spoiler **
Bilbo Baggins fighting for The One Ring and feel the power of the ring in Mirkwood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVV_lLDJvxk
I'll take care of checking whether the music is royalty-free or not

Let's save this post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us