[CoD4] mp_spacestation

Submit your jump map record times

Moderator: Core Staff

NoMadZ
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

[CoD4] mp_spacestation

Post by NoMadZ » August 14th, 2009, 9:35 am

Hi my names NoMadZ, im new to the forums but definately codjumper, im from Australia and i think im a pretty good jumper, but there was this map, mp_spacestation, 1st of, dan your a GREAT jump mapper and youve made a very good map that challenged me alot lol. 2. i dont know weather this is a good time or not, so please dont flame me if its a bad time, its the best that has been done in the server but i dont know about worldwide. i do not know as yet how to post photos but my time was : 29 mins 47.6 seonds, i recorded it ALL from start to finesh, so if you want the demo please add my xfire : blake91158

Thanks, NoMadZ

TheJumper
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Re: [CoD4] mp_spacestation

Post by TheJumper » March 29th, 2010, 6:54 pm

NoMadZ wrote:Hi my names NoMadZ, im new to the forums but definately codjumper, im from Australia and i think im a pretty good jumper, but there was this map, mp_spacestation, 1st of, dan your a GREAT jump mapper and youve made a very good map that challenged me alot lol. 2. i dont know weather this is a good time or not, so please dont flame me if its a bad time, its the best that has been done in the server but i dont know about worldwide. i do not know as yet how to post photos but my time was : 29 mins 47.6 seonds, i recorded it ALL from start to finesh, so if you want the demo please add my xfire : blake91158

Thanks, NoMadZ
Lol Thats a poor time my best time was 14 min with the (secret room) :D
All is Possible ; TheJumper<3

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: [CoD4] mp_spacestation

Post by Drofder2004 » March 29th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Better time than what I have mangaed...
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010