Auto-Save Radiant Crash

Have questions about CoD4 mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

.xD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Auto-Save Radiant Crash

Post by .xD » July 12th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Hi, im new to mapping (CoD4) and I have encountered a Problem with the Radiant tool. It opens just fine, but when the Auto-Save feature comes around, the application stops working. Its frustrating and I was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks in Advanced!

Oh and I accidentally put it in the wrong forum :oops:

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Auto-Save Radiant Crash

Post by Soviet » July 12th, 2009, 6:16 pm

/moved to cod4 mapping

Go to edit>preferences and uncheck the box that says "Autosave Every __ Minutes" in the bottom middle of the preferences window. Then, as you're mapping just remember to press Ctrl+s every once and a while.

Alternately, if you really want the autosave feature make sure you've downloaded the hotfix and applied it ( http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Ca ... ools;86101 ). I'm pretty much positive that won't help, so at that point the only thing you can do is reinstall the mod tools and hope that fixes the issue. Honestly I'd just disable autosave :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

.xD
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Auto-Save Radiant Crash

Post by .xD » July 13th, 2009, 1:51 am

Ahh yes, I just disabled Auto Save and it works fine, and since im just a beginner, I probably wont be saveing for a while.

Thanks again, and thanks for moving the thread lol :oops: