Battlefield Heroes Beta

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Battlefield Heroes Beta

Post by Infinite » March 18th, 2009, 3:43 am

Nightmare wrote:I don't see why people are making such a big deal about this game. They are tearing at this thing as if it was the only serving of food left in a POW camp.
The game is good, but it isn't THAT good. Sure it's fun for the first couple hours, but ends up getting old pretty quickly, very repetitive since there are only three small maps to play on. It just ends up being constant grind to level 30, which I myself am starting to get tired of.
Basically the same as every other game :lol:.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » March 18th, 2009, 5:30 am

Infinite wrote:
Nightmare wrote:I don't see why people are making such a big deal about this game. They are tearing at this thing as if it was the only serving of food left in a POW camp.
The game is good, but it isn't THAT good. Sure it's fun for the first couple hours, but ends up getting old pretty quickly, very repetitive since there are only three small maps to play on. It just ends up being constant grind to level 30, which I myself am starting to get tired of.
Basically the same as every other game :lol:.
(except for valve made games) :wink:

I would check this out, but the wait isn't worth something that obviously isn't going to be revolutionary in any way.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » March 18th, 2009, 6:09 am

The beta is pretty fun, but I see where you are coming from.