Downloading

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

chevron
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by chevron » May 5th, 2005, 7:43 pm

so, u download the jumps that u want to i never look at numbers!!!! i just download jumps winynilly

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 5th, 2005, 10:08 pm

A1tjm wrote:I would just recremend organizing the files now. Many have different names, disordered, and some ziped and others not. I suggest one way, either the .dm files or zip. Also they are really numbered in order.
Destiny put them all in a zip-file when he was on hiw own. It's fine as it is.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

A1tjm
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by A1tjm » May 6th, 2005, 3:59 am

Sorry, but I download every file, and I store them. It gets so annoying renaming everyone. But I am probably the only one who does that so I am going to stop posting so people stop laughing at my ideas.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 6th, 2005, 11:09 am

I also download every demo and I got every demo in my demos folder so you're not the only one ;) It's ok to give your opinion but not everybody agrees with it sometimes. It takes a lot of time to fix this all.

When we moved to this new website Peds make, he had to move every demo 1 by 1 to the new website. Trust me, uploading 10 demos already takes a while... Let's not talk about 100+ demos ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 8th, 2005, 2:54 pm

As I think Plazma said, we would have to update the zip file every time another file was added. Also it would ridiculously use up a load of bandwidth and space. The older demo files are .zip, but most now are .dm_2 or .dm_3.