hey luke please reply

Have questions about CoD/UO mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

dot
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

hey luke please reply

Post by dot » October 5th, 2007, 12:53 pm

very nice mall... i didnt read the post and i knew it was a mall the second i saw it.. i would love to play it...

i want to make an airport map but 1 i dont know how to make escalators and i dont know how to make a circle out of a brush clipper or no clipper.. iv searched every where please help

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » October 5th, 2007, 2:13 pm

Moved...Circles are usually made with patches. If you still want to make an airport, go ahead, and i'll give you the escalator when you need it.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

All-Killer
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by All-Killer » October 5th, 2007, 9:35 pm

I remember a peks_farm map, never finished right? Interesting to see how far this come, working with 2 man on 1 map is hard stuff :P

dot
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

okay

Post by dot » October 5th, 2007, 10:36 pm

well i watched the video and i think this is approriate....
whats your xfire? maybe this can be a little easier that way also

anyway... can you like find me a tuturial or send me the gsc and tell me how to make the escalators? and btw what did you mean when you said you had to do something for the circles?

Deadly
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Deadly » October 8th, 2007, 1:48 am

hey do... HOME RUN! yanks in the lead. sorry bout that. well Dot i know what you can do i will help you tommorow unless you really need help now im on vacation and this whole message is from my PSP.

Deadly
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Deadly » October 8th, 2007, 1:52 am

lol only took 5 minutes to type that on my PSP :D

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 8th, 2007, 11:22 pm

All-Killer wrote:I remember a peks_farm map, never finished right? Interesting to see how far this come, working with 2 man on 1 map is hard stuff :P
We never finished peks_farm, and couldn't be bothered to convert what we had done to CoD2.

We've done a load of work on what we were gonna called mp_airport (not peks_airport), although with me moving to university it's kinda been put to the back and probably will never be completed (even though we've done a reasonable amount of work on it).