distance

Have questions about CoD2 mapping that aren't covered in the tutorials section? Post here!

Moderator: Core Staff

BooSTMercy
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

distance

Post by BooSTMercy » July 9th, 2007, 12:03 am

i was wondering cause im new to this,how do you messaure the distance between jumps and wats a good distance i mean to huge like for awsome jumpers but for ppl with 125 fps but not to small where i can just jump where i can just press sapce bar to make the jump

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » July 9th, 2007, 9:48 am

use the grid and have u ever played a gap map those numbers are the same as in radiant
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: distance

Post by Pedsdude » July 9th, 2007, 5:08 pm

BooSTMercy wrote:i was wondering cause im new to this,how do you messaure the distance between jumps and wats a good distance i mean to huge like for awsome jumpers but for ppl with 125 fps but not to small where i can just jump where i can just press sapce bar to make the jump
Please use more punctuation in future, it makes it easier for us to read and understand.

If you want to measure the distance between two points, create a brush between them and read off the length of the brush.

People don't really jump with 'just press sapce bar', otherwise we would all be 'awsome jumpers'. To see how far people can strafe jump, check the following page:

http://codjumper.com/gaprecords.php