Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Boux
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

12 amazing jump demos for COD UO

Post by Boux » September 9th, 2006, 6:28 pm

12 amazing jump demos for COD UO v1.5.1
i made these and all those jumps i dont think they have been done before (except the 2 ones in neuville, maybe those have been done before)
click the following link to download them as a zip:
http://rapidshare.de/files/32523777/12_ ... o.zip.html

if u dont already know how to play demos in cod uo... heres how: put the 12 files in program files/call of duty/uo/demos/ (or library/application support/CodUO/uo/demos/ for the MAC), then, go in coduo and open console and type in demo 1, or demo 2, depends of the name, it could be demo jump, but dont do demo 1.dm_3, you dont need to put the .dm_3

tell me what u think about these demos :D
recorded by Boux

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » September 9th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Also, demos for UO will only be accepted if the map is specifically for UO, or UO stock maps. Since neuville is a cod map the demos wouldn't be allowed unless the demo was made in cod.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

aicaramba

Post by aicaramba » September 9th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Cant play any of the demo's, because of a weapon mod called 'dp28_stand_mp'.
Also, as luke allready said, jumps in regular CoD maps are not allowed to be recorded in UO because of the sprint advantage. All jumps are recorded in mp_depot, mp_railyard, mp_harbor and mp_neuville, so all jumps should be done in regular CoD.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Boux
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by Boux » September 9th, 2006, 7:51 pm

well u guys should add a category for sprinting in normal cod maps, with it u can get to crazy places just watch the demos ull see (no nades or panzer jump)

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 11th, 2006, 1:44 pm

We had some sort of discussion like this more then a year ago.

Doing that causes problems with the site or something. I bet Pedsdude can give you a full explenation.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 12th, 2006, 6:01 pm

I know what caused the problem again by doing jumps with sprinting in stock CoD maps performed in UO.

When UO got released several stock maps where 'transfered' to UO (You can see the CoD-UO maps in the CoD-UO maps section for demos). Just to name them quickly they are Carentan, Dawnville, Depot and Harbor. We only allow sprinting on those maps (which will be put onto the site), if demos get uploaded from other stockmaps which you've recorded in UO (Like Pavlov, just to quickly name one) it interferes a bit with the CoD-UO 'official' maps.

Can't go into more detail here, it's already hard enough to understand I think :roll:
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol