Please unban me, im innocent, and really!Read it!

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Please unban me, im innocent, and really!Read it!

Post by Guest » March 8th, 2005, 10:44 pm

Guys, i have just got banned at your 212.13.197.158:27983 server but im innocent.It was the 1st time (March 8) when i have been at your server, it was about seven o clock, when every1 is online you know.So to cut it short the server was full and the rooms of the map were crowded.Some of those guys were joking with that they bash you in back and then when you turn back they run away and lose in the mess(really ill game).Its really annoying after the 20th time so you become angry and run after the guy in the mess just to bash that fu**er.And what happened?I bashed your poor admin (i dont know his name but i guess he will recognize the situation).So i got banned even I said sry and explained i have got the wrong guy.I hope you knowwhaimsan.Really sry in fact, but you dont think that perm. ban seriously do you?Please, lift that ban as soon as you can, im sure every1 has already been in this case, but my case is special, because i was in the wrong place, in wrong time, and your admin.... I havent registered yet but i hope you accept my apologizing post this way too.My name was "The Lord of the Pings".Im a great fan of you.Please answer me, i wanna play on your server again.
*You didnt have(or i didnt find it) an apologizing topic so i wrote here, sry bout that.*

*Unban the guy having this name: The Lord of the Pings*

*The story is really true, i didnt write it if i wouldnt be a fan of you and wouldnt want to get unbanned*

Post by Guest » March 8th, 2005, 10:46 pm

March 8

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » March 9th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Think it might have been me, but I'm not sure. I banned someone from the server yesterday for bashing me when I was standing still, although I didn't actually bash someone and run away.

Post by Guest » March 11th, 2005, 10:40 pm

I didnt say that the guy who i have bashed ran away.I said that i got bashed on my back while i was coming upstairs on the map which starts in a room with lots of posters of girls and turned quickly back and nade bashed a V.I.P.That's possible you were standing still.I don't remember that well and i got punished so fast.Anyway, you see it was an accident, plz dont ban me for a life from your 212.13.197.158:27983 server.I made only 1 mistake, and that was rather an accident.Plz unban me, plz, at least give me another chance, you guys made me a great jumper.Can any1 help me?

The Lord of the Pings

The Lord of the Pings
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by The Lord of the Pings » March 11th, 2005, 10:48 pm

i have registered in, i was guest
If you offense, and it works, then it's a trap!

The Lord of the Pings
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by The Lord of the Pings » March 12th, 2005, 11:52 am

everything is fine thnx dudes
If you offense, and it works, then it's a trap!