General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

icyrexi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Grincam

Post by icyrexi » March 29th, 2006, 4:44 pm

http://www.grinbot.com/modules.php?name ... load&cid=1

wasnt sur where to post but here is a proggy taht fastfoward slow motion and stuff for demos i used it on uo not sure it it supportable on cod2 havent tryed but here ya guy go if ya wanna use

great for editing a kewl demo while jumping if i remeber right theirs 3rd person view

icyrexi
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by icyrexi » March 29th, 2006, 5:04 pm

UnDead wrote:
Also this command line seems to work well...

+set sv_cheats 1 +devmap mp_trainstation +exec vcr.cfg +wait +wait +disconnect

place this in your desktop shortcut where you had +set sv_cheats 1, previously typed in.

then /demo DEMO_NAME and get it all going. so far i've only found 1 or 2 new things (closely related) to help out w/ the demo viewing... all other things from the original grincam still work, so i won't be putting a new config out until i've further tested and investigated for getting this "officially" COD2 ready.

HI Grin,

I found a way to get cheats to activate for the demo Need to add a little more instructions to your readme, but a mod is not needed.

Ok in the shortcut add this instead;
+set sv_cheats 1 +devmap mp_trainstation +exec vcr.cfg

Now that activates cheats and loads the map trainstation, but of course you cannot run a demo in a listen server sooooo. Type in /disconnect and then exec demo like normal /demo wallhacker worked great Just need to fix some things in your script because they might have changed in CoD2. For example I think the only thing that doesn't work is this;
===
bind kp_home "developer 0; toggle r_shownormals white '; wait 5; clear; developer 1; echo Toggle Shownormals Mode"
//bind kp_pgdn "toggle r_drawWorld; clear; echo Toggle Draw World"
====

EDIT: I found a solution for the above r_shownormals that for whatever reason doesn't seem to have a dvar in CoD2. Use this instead r_xdebug 2 It's easier to see then wireframe.

I edited the above line to this and it works( bind kp_home "toggle r_xdebug 2 0" ) uses axe's

Peace and thanks for scripting this great admin tool.

|OCG|UnDead