Forum for all kinds of CoD4 jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Dutchnoob
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

mp_pizzahut info + request of jumpers for HARD WT

Post by Dutchnoob » November 15th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on mp_pizzahut, and it's almost coming to an end. So i'm here to share some information about the map + requesting something.

Subtitle of my map:
A bit gay is oké

First of all information:
Green theme:
Easy 125 way (starts same as easy 333 is more for the harder 125 players, splits half way then ends in a big room)
Easy 333 way (starts same as easy 125 is easy at start and gets harder when you process, when splits with 125 way it continues in a big room, when you finish that big room + small part u finish 333 way.
*End of both easy ways have teleports to the Fun room
*TIP: TELEPORTER ON THE LEFT OF SPAWN IS FOR GETTING IN EASY WITOUT THE FIRST BOUNCE.

Blue theme:
Inter way, fully focused on players that can reach 333 fps. It's starts in an easy++ way and slowly gets harder. It's really easy at start but the reason I wanted this is due to more possebilities for all variety of skills levels. Ends in inter++
*There is one bounce what really tests your skill, where you have to land on different layers that can indicate your skill level.

Red theme:
Hard way, Starts with some inter+ bounces, when enter the teleport it's all based on different tech's and fps what u have to use. Same as inter with fps wise, only requires 333 fps (no haxfps needed) I would rate my map (from advice from testers) as 13/20 on my list of difficalt maps.

Extra rooms:
Fun rooms:
Easy fun room:
Easy fun room is fully based on teleports + Codjumper skills for lower skilled players. You have to chose the right way to get to the finish, some teleports can get you into a loop and some will let u continue.
Inter fun room:
Inter fun room is a room what is based on some bounces of inter way + slides used from BADenergy's map called: mp_BADslides I really thank him for this! The bounces I chose after the slides are the most gay bounces used in inter way, just for the reason: A bit gay is oké. It's harder then the normal versions but still requires the same technique for them. It challenges the players, this is what I would see as a fun room.
Hard fun room: Like I said in the inter fun room, a fun room needs to challenge you. This is why I created the hard fun room. This challenges you in multiple ways, slides in start which may or may not require hax_fps, and some epic distances because some people like them. Again thanks to BADenergy to share the slides with us.

Teleporter room:
This room is fully based on players that haven't finished my map and want to continue where they left off. It requires a bounce to get into the teleports for INTER & HARD. For easy you can just jump down.

Sexy room
Just sexyshitpics in here + KFC for Razor*C.

Request!
Like I informed u guys at the beginning, I have almost finished the hard way of mp_pizzahut. What would be really epic is for someone to preform & if possible edit the demo's into a Walkthrough of Hard way
Reply on this post or contact me on xfire if you are interested.
+ I always love feedback on every little thing u guys well see.

XFIRE: dutchnoobgamer

NOTE:This isn't a release post, just a post to give some information about the map + request jumper+ editor for WT of Hard way

I will make sure to post the final version + WT's when done here.

Peace Out.