New Series! Different difficulty bounces needed!

Chat area specifically for CoDJumper

Moderator: Core Staff

scott
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

New Series! Different difficulty bounces needed!

Post by scott » October 9th, 2012, 10:49 pm

I am starting a series where I perform different difficulty bounces, I think this is a good idea because nobody really ever uploads simple easy bounces thus not really helping new codjumpers. My introduction video into the series is a Very Hard bounce performed by freakz.

I would like to collect a range of demos so this is the difficulty scale I'm going by at the moment if you want to submit some demos (minimum of 2-3 beginner/easy bounces) you can post link below or contact me via xfire - ipootrain or youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/CodGlitchesHD
http://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalGamersUniverse

In the demo name please lay it out like Easy_backlot_250_333_rpg, Beginner_backlot_125 ect.

my preferred website for uploading files is http://www.mediafire.com

Beginner- 1 fps, easy to hit e.g. 250 only
Easy- 1 fps switch can be rpg or not. e.g. 250 - 333 rpg
Med- 2 fps switches can be rpg or not and difficult to hit/land - 333 - 250 - 333
Hard - any fps used with or without rpg but hard to land/hit
Very hard- any fps used with or without rpg but takes ages to land/hit.
Last edited by scott on October 9th, 2012, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/CodGlitchesHD

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: New Series! Different difficulty bounces needed!

Post by Drofder2004 » October 9th, 2012, 11:02 pm

I don't understand your concept...

You are uploading HARD bounces because people do NOT upload EASY bounces?
So, you are just doing what everyone else already does...

By all means upload content and post it, but concept is wrong.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » October 9th, 2012, 11:08 pm

:lol:
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » October 9th, 2012, 11:26 pm

KillerSam wrote:I think he basically plans to do a series of bounces that isn't simply the hardest most elaborate bounces. This video isn't representative of the whole series, but is just one video from the series, so don't assume all will be of this difficulty.

If I have understood?
...nobody really ever uploads simple easy bounces thus not really helping new codjumpers...
The aim is to post videos that help newcomers, yet the difficulty is 'ALL'.
Thats not helping anyone.

If the aim is to actually help new codjumpers, then only easy and intermediate jumps should be considered, and even more to the point the videos should be presented in a way to help them (such as starting position, keypresses, landing spots, etc). This is just your bog-standard content.

And to criticise the actual content, after watching this video, I don't feel like I was actually watching a guide. It was just a standard motion jump then slowed down, at the very least the guide should have an FPS meter.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

scott
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by scott » October 9th, 2012, 11:27 pm

KillerSam wrote:I think he basically plans to do a series of bounces that isn't simply the hardest most elaborate bounces. This video isn't representative of the whole series, but is just one video from the series, so don't assume all will be of this difficulty.

If I have understood?
Yes, I already have next 4 days worth of uploading ready I have beginner, easy, med and hard bounces on backlot. my original post states what the difficulty kinda represents.
Drofder2004 wrote:If the aim is to actually help new codjumpers, then only easy and intermediate jumps should be considered, and even more to the point the videos should be presented in a way to help them (such as starting position, keypresses, landing spots, etc). This is just your bog-standard content.

And to criticise the actual content, after watching this video, I don't feel like I was actually watching a guide. It was just a standard motion jump then slowed down, at the very least the guide should have an FPS meter.
You have a point but that is too time consuming making a what keys to press guide ect if anything this is just helping people see what difficulty some bounces are so they can gradually try harder things. Also I may put fps in the video later on but I'm just see how it goes atm, thanks for feedback :)
Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/CodGlitchesHD