Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Fallout New Vegas

Post by Infinite » November 10th, 2010, 11:34 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Where did you find that weapon Infinite? :shock:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/YCS/186

explains everything about the gun :P

It's beast if you have 100 in energy weapons (like I did when I took that SS :P).
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 11th, 2010, 3:21 pm

The YCS/186 Gauss rifle is found at the Mercenary camp east of Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch. A Mercenary with Combat Armor is carrying this weapon. You need to either pick-pocket him or kill him to get it. If the player has the Wild Wasteland trait, the mercenaries are replaced with Aliens, making the YCS/186 unobtainable.
So there are Aliens in this game :shock: I explored every area on the map but found no aliens. How did I miss this (I do have the perk). I'm going to check it out and just use console to give me this weapon :D
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 12th, 2010, 12:25 am

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:
The YCS/186 Gauss rifle is found at the Mercenary camp east of Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch. A Mercenary with Combat Armor is carrying this weapon. You need to either pick-pocket him or kill him to get it. If the player has the Wild Wasteland trait, the mercenaries are replaced with Aliens, making the YCS/186 unobtainable.
So there are Aliens in this game :shock: I explored every area on the map but found no aliens. How did I miss this (I do have the perk). I'm going to check it out and just use console to give me this weapon :D
Since you have the perk, you get the Alien Blaster. I believe it's even stronger than the YCS/186, but it has ammo that is hard to find :S.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » November 12th, 2010, 9:23 am

If the player has the Wild Wasteland trait, the mercenaries are replaced with Aliens, making the YCS/186 unobtainable.
I have that trait so I can't use this weapon :x

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Post by cianw1 » January 6th, 2011, 11:42 pm

i got a copy with christmas money. and tbh im abit dissappointed. not saying its a bad game, just a bit of a letdown compared to the epicness of fallout 3 :P also its very buggy. idk if thats just me though haha

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.