derp
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Did u Like That Editing ?? Or nor :O

Post by Hoogie » November 25th, 2010, 3:33 pm

K!LL$TORM wrote:
matt101harris wrote:Those skins were very very ugly but the first few seconds was nice editing :).
Matty yep we know that u hates us (we hate u too, so dont worry), and we know that all things is ugly and shit for all CJ clan that we made, cuz u are a BIG ...........................................:) but never mind. CJ failed again :)
lol'd.

One question, who are "we" anyway?
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 25th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Hoogie wrote:
K!LL$TORM wrote:
matt101harris wrote:Those skins were very very ugly but the first few seconds was nice editing :).
Matty yep we know that u hates us (we hate u too, so dont worry), and we know that all things is ugly and shit for all CJ clan that we made, cuz u are a BIG ...........................................:) but never mind. CJ failed again :)
lol'd.

One question, who are "we" anyway?
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

TheJumper
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by TheJumper » November 25th, 2010, 5:51 pm

K!LL$TORM wrote:
rofl
All is Possible ; TheJumper<3

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 26th, 2010, 12:16 am

Didn't like the editing, way too much screen flash not enough fade...
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

TheJumper
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by TheJumper » November 26th, 2010, 1:43 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:Didn't like the editing, way too much screen flash not enough fade...
it should be an editing test .. just to test some effects :) .. i didnt want to make a 3 min video for some effects :)

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » November 26th, 2010, 2:51 pm

Random effects - they don't fit to the storyline of those clips nor they are synced with the music. At 0:10, there's a music cut and it also gets louder which is bad, overall it's horrible. It's as I said before, you may have the skills to make a good editing video but what you lack is the ability to come up with good ideas and you also don't know what professionalism looks like.

TheJumper
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by TheJumper » November 26th, 2010, 6:05 pm

Lancast wrote:Random effects - they don't fit to the storyline of those clips nor they are synced with the music. At 0:10, there's a music cut and it also gets louder which is bad, overall it's horrible. It's as I said before, you may have the skills to make a good editing video but what you lack is the ability to come up with good ideas and you also don't know what professionalism looks like.

yea that the music gets louder is ... bad and i think i could get a good editor but yea if i got an idea i cant really make it or do it because its way to hard .. and that recording everytime for a clip is so annoying -.o thats why it also looks after the 10 sec not good because i get so quick angry and crazy if something wont work :O ... so yea thx for feedback if u all want : TELL ME SOME IDEAS then some good that noone needs to tell something bad about my clips ( idea ) then :D hope u all write me some ideas <3