For jump related chat that is specific to the PS3

Moderators: Core Staff, PS3 Team

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Mod for ps3

Post by waywaaaard » September 15th, 2010, 7:39 pm

Hi,

is there a mod for ps3 and if there is, can somebody link it here to write a tutorial how to use it? :)
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

BulletVive
PS3 Team
PS3 Team

Re: Mod for ps3

Post by BulletVive » September 16th, 2010, 12:43 am

yea dude theres quite alot. if u mean cod4 that is. u need to have a way to bypass for 1 then just enter sum codes. just search it.

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » September 16th, 2010, 12:19 pm

Would be nice as peds said to have a tutorial right here.
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » September 16th, 2010, 3:53 pm

I didn't say it, Sam did, although I do agree :P

BulletVive
PS3 Team
PS3 Team

Post by BulletVive » September 17th, 2010, 10:37 pm

go on utube and search silentassaultwarfare. theyll be some on there. and then one of them member [daswiftguy] has some on his channel. hes a sexy beast [:

[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » September 17th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Yeah if no one else will bother to make a tutorial on here i' m sure i can give it a go some time, i' m not sure on the full possibilities of modding on PS3 though i only know the bypass trick which involves RFoM, so its kinda of a nuisance to do because you have to go and buy it just for changing simple cmds.
I'm sure i can make a simple tutorial covering the basics just with pictures and text tut, if the demand becomes high enough i' m sure Rughead will offer to make a video tutorial :P

BulletVive
PS3 Team
PS3 Team

Post by BulletVive » September 22nd, 2010, 12:55 am

x0ozero0x wrote:Yeah if no one else will bother to make a tutorial on here i' m sure i can give it a go some time, i' m not sure on the full possibilities of modding on PS3 though i only know the bypass trick which involves RFoM, so its kinda of a nuisance to do because you have to go and buy it just for changing simple cmds.
I'm sure i can make a simple tutorial covering the basics just with pictures and text tut, if the demand becomes high enough i' m sure Rughead will offer to make a video tutorial :P

ZEROOO ILL DO COMMENTATING?? [: