Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Post by Drofder2004 » November 24th, 2009, 10:12 pm

If that is not true, why have we not received a demo since August, yet I see new jumps being posted daily?
Why does every "new jumps" video have custom skins, an introduction and a credits section?
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 25th, 2009, 1:58 am

Indeed, the main reason these forums have become more general chat-like and less codjumper-like is because people contribute much less to the community nowadays than they did in the past.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 25th, 2009, 9:01 am

Pedsdude wrote:Indeed, the main reason these forums have become more general chat-like and less codjumper-like is because people contribute much less to the community nowadays than they did in the past.
I dont think its because people dont want to contribute, just theres nothing useful to be contributing, plus, it is much easier to use a youtube video these days.

Why will people download a demo, place it in the right folder, load cod up, load a demo when they can simply time in a video into youtube and watch it direct?

Codjumper should link all the good videos and folder them etc, i think it would be way better and easier to use.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 25th, 2009, 9:49 am

jimbojetuk wrote:
Pedsdude wrote:Indeed, the main reason these forums have become more general chat-like and less codjumper-like is because people contribute much less to the community nowadays than they did in the past.
I dont think its because people dont want to contribute, just theres nothing useful to be contributing, plus, it is much easier to use a youtube video these days.

Why will people download a demo, place it in the right folder, load cod up, load a demo when they can simply time in a video into youtube and watch it direct?

Codjumper should link all the good videos and folder them etc, i think it would be way better and easier to use.
I prefer to watch a youtube video, it's just easier guys, call me lazy or w/e, but I have only downloaded like 5 demos from CJ, and they were for CoD1.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 25th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Same here. Nowadays I prefer youtube over demos aswell. But during CoD1 and CoD2 there wasn't really another option.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 25th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Yes, I agree that YouTube is much more convenient for watching, but in terms of organisation on our website demos are much more convenient.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 25th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Pedsdude wrote:Yes, I agree that YouTube is much more convenient for watching, but in terms of organisation on our website demos are much more convenient.
Oh, yeha not doubting theyre very organised, but YouTube and online streaming is/will be the way forward if codjumper wants to keep up with the 'prodigies' that are suddenly springing up making videos here and there.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'