banned

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

SLYFOX

banned

Post by SLYFOX » June 19th, 2005, 6:08 pm

Hello,

I have been banned from your jumpmania server. i was never warned of this action, or was i ever just kicked before. I was kicked for some people. That was the only time i was people. I dont understand why your people were never in their before keeping the peace. I was wondering if i could get unbanned if i promised i would never kill again in your server. i have visited your server frequently. thanks you for your time and good day to you all.
slyfox

woCooM
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member
PSN ID: Sanctifico

Post by woCooM » June 19th, 2005, 6:15 pm

I belive i gave several warnings over the space of three maps and the killing did NOT stop so i banned all clients with a score of over 20!

it is impossaible for someone to be monitoring the server 24/7

we dont have time to issue all stage's of warning to every player who frags, because if one person frags it turns the whole map into a fragfest.

If you want unbanning i seguest you ask whoever has FTP access politely to remove the ban.txt file!
Some People Look Back on WWII, I LIVE IT!
Для Матb россия!

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » June 19th, 2005, 6:25 pm

I dont see y enyone should be unbanned. If a player was banned then it must be for a good reason. Tho it is the choice of the server owner....

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 19th, 2005, 7:46 pm

Again, I go back to my other post.

Things to do if people are shooting on the server
1. Leave
2. Ask an admin (if present) to kick them. If no admin present see 1.
3. Join in the killing an end up banned.

I personally would keep all bans for a minimum of a week before either considering an unban, and those with over 50 kills (I have seen a clan, 2 days in a row with 100+ kills) be perma banned.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Post by Guest » June 19th, 2005, 9:29 pm

hello again,

thanks for your interest in my topic. But when i tried to reconnect it said you have been permanetly banned from this server. I just dont understand i come in their often and wind up being in the negatives for score. I usually dont join in on the . But maybe once in a while i might. I even somtimes warn people myself to stop me cause they could get banned. sometimes i need to get out the begginning of a map or ill just get stuck their dying forever from nades and stuff like that. The only reason why i was people today (6/19/05) was because i made it to the end and there was people their with me and usually when you get to the end. you kill the other people their at the end that are with you. I usually dont kill people anywhere else unless their me cuz their impatient and they want to get to the end of the map and are running out of time. So i thank you again for your interest in my topic.
slyfox
P.S. please get back to me when you are deciding if i should get unbanned or not. email: Rapture14@comcast.net im usually on my computer alot so i should be able to reply quickly within a day or two. thanks again

jesusfreak
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by jesusfreak » June 19th, 2005, 10:34 pm

If you were banned it was for a good reason or a misunderstanding, either way the admins should kick then temp ban if they come back and start killing again and if they come back after the temp ban just perma ban. Thats what i do and all the admins on my server do, too.
If you arent remembered for anything in games then why play games at all.

slyfox

banned

Post by slyfox » June 19th, 2005, 11:10 pm

hello,
i know i figured i would of just got kicked, but i got permanetly banned from the start. its not like i had a score of over a hundred, theirs people like that sometimes
slyfox

Matrix
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by Matrix » June 20th, 2005, 9:55 am

I came back from a nice weekend,
I visited these forums, posted a couple then went on the server,
Now having a nice weekend and seeing that when i got on the server,
there was people which had scores from 7 to 72 so i banned all the 20-72 and temp banned the rest,
I apologies if you were under that but i was pi**ed off that i had a nice weekend and had to come back to this,

What i will do now is set the Server hopefully to no killing and then i will delete the ban list,
I will then put server messages on Saying Radom message's about killing!!

I will also post the UO server Rules in another Post!!

NO SHOOTING BE WARNED

Matrix
««§Any Problems with the UO Server Email me at: server4@codjumper.com§»»

slyfox

Post by slyfox » June 20th, 2005, 7:55 pm

hello,

I thank you very much for your sincerity. And im sorry that you had a good weekend and then came home to this ridiculus bahavior. And im sorry for that. But i thank you again.
slyfox

A1tjm
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by A1tjm » June 20th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Sometimes people block though and since there usually no admin on, I have to bash them to get them to move.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » June 21st, 2005, 12:28 am

A1tjm wrote:Sometimes people block though and since there usually no admin on, I have to bash them to get them to move.
This is acceptable.

Can somebody make some form of push mod :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » June 21st, 2005, 10:29 am

A1tjm wrote:Sometimes people block though and since there usually no admin on, I have to bash them to get them to move.
Enough for 72 kills? :D

->BsS<-Ice

Post by ->BsS<-Ice » June 22nd, 2005, 9:46 am

i got perm banned with no reason: i had a -20 score but i asked something bout why matrix puit the SAVE MOD off. And for that he banned me. So PLEASE unban me!!!!!!

Thanks,
->BsS<-Ice

Matrix
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by Matrix » June 22nd, 2005, 9:52 am

Ice first thing you were in my old clan, when i said i was sorting the Server out,
all you kept on saying, is Put save MoD on and you were spamming it,
I will unban you but dont piss admin off it says in the messages

"If Admin Gets pissed off with you and you keep shooting you will be perm Banned"

And to take the piss if im correct the writing is in Purple

Many Thanks,
Matrix
««§Any Problems with the UO Server Email me at: server4@codjumper.com§»»

->BsS<-Ice

Post by ->BsS<-Ice » June 22nd, 2005, 2:16 pm

Matrix thanks, i will not spam the console, or type stupid things. If i want to know anything i will only ask it once.

Thnaks for unbanning me m8

Lots of THANKS,
Ice