Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: The Witcher

Post by Coontang » January 11th, 2009, 1:51 am

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:
Soviet wrote:The reason I warn is the game is totally my style, so my opinion will unlikely be most people's. As I said in the last post, buy it for the story. The gameplay is good, no doubt, but then again, I got bored of WoW in a month.
WoW has a fantastic archive of lore though. So you'll like questing a lot more if you're fmiliar (And interested) in the lore behind it all. Like I do.

But yeh, a short while after level 80, and you only have to raid or PvP, the game gets pretty boring. But that's with most games. Complete it once, it was cool, and now what ?

A good example is Oblivion, I completed it several times, but I still play it (Although not as much anymore because of new games). Some games for my GC/Wii are the same. I love F-zero and Pikmin as an example, but other games I finished once and I never played it another time.
I think a lot of games never have an end. Oblivion, you CAN complete the game but A) You want to level up again B) the character can be totally different t the start in one click C) By the tim you finish you forgot the start D) Boobies.

Theres a lot more than a story, same goes for GTA. Unfortunately, bee movie doesnt have the replayability for me :?
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'