CoD:WaW

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

CoD:WaW

Post by Pedsdude » November 16th, 2008, 6:03 pm

I have recently finished creating the CoD:WaW section of the website for demos - so feel free to send in jump and nade throw demos you may have!

I have also made the jump maps area for the new game, although obviously there won't be any there until the map creating tools are released.

Happy jumping!

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: CoD:WaW

Post by The President » November 16th, 2008, 6:28 pm

I would upload jumps, but we can't record demos :(

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » November 16th, 2008, 10:16 pm

Maybe set up a temporary youtube channel for WaW jumps?
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

The Dude
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by The Dude » November 16th, 2008, 11:24 pm

i think it is not possible (except low fps jumps) to record with high fps settings because it would be such a flood of GB´s and no hdd drive is (yet) so fast to save such a shitload of data.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 17th, 2008, 12:00 am

Neon wrote:Maybe set up a temporary youtube channel for WaW jumps?
Yeah, but seems an awful lot of effort if it turns out there is eventually some way of recording demos.
The Dude wrote:i think it is not possible (except low fps jumps) to record with high fps settings because it would be such a flood of GB´s and no hdd drive is (yet) so fast to save such a shitload of data.
Not to mention the bandwidth used if we post them on the site and people download them.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » November 17th, 2008, 6:00 am

[quote="KillerSam"Not to mention the bandwidth used if we post them on the site and people download them.[/quote]
We aren't exactly lacking however *giggle* we have like a 'premium gold platinum large company awesome reseller package for crazily busy sites'[/quote]
:O I want that!.

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » November 20th, 2008, 2:23 pm

If Youtube videos are just linked up to youtube to view,your not using any bandwidth up, well thatswhat my hosting provider says. Only way your going to use up bandwidth is if you have them on your webspace with direct download links, that thats where your bandwidth will go Very quickly

option is to register on to a filesharing site,like megaupload, upload all the videos there, and every download people do will earn you money.. i earned $100 a few weeks ago, and renewed my membership for 6 months to. Then with all the cash you earn (which may take time) you could put it toward buying your own COD-WaW server/slots. ???

Steve

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 20th, 2008, 4:58 pm

steveuk wrote:option is to register on to a filesharing site,like megaupload, upload all the videos there, and every download people do will earn you money.. i earned $100 a few weeks ago
How? What website was this?

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » November 20th, 2008, 5:21 pm

Pedsdude wrote:
steveuk wrote:option is to register on to a filesharing site,like megaupload, upload all the videos there, and every download people do will earn you money.. i earned $100 a few weeks ago
How? What website was this?
Megaupload.com just open an account , and start uploading files as a ZIP format, once done they will issue the download link like.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXXXXXXX then when peopl download from this link it'll start building up the Pennies into Pounds or Dollas .

however you wull need a Registered acount costing ya like 6.99 euros per month, but ig you have like say 500 files in your account and say 500 people download them files you might of made ya money buck plus more.

Here the link forthe rewards programe... http://www.megaupload.com/rewards/

I earned this last month which was my return
100000 reward points: One year premium + $100 USD FREE CASH paided into my Paypal Account within 2-weeks... so im covered for Free uploads and unlimited downloads for a year.. :wink:
Steve

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 20th, 2008, 6:37 pm

How did you get 100,000 downloads?!

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » November 20th, 2008, 7:25 pm

Pedsdude wrote:How did you get 100,000 downloads?!
Now that be telling, lol i use to convert movies to 3gp mobile format and people wanted them but i stopped doing it a while back as it took time converting then (NOTE i stoped ped) but still have some left on my megaupload/megavideo account.. DONT ASK What kind of Movies either.. as i will take the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th & 5th amendments.lol , i know it took nearly a year to collect that many points..lol

But if you up load lets say 1 jump movie and 10,000 people downloaded them then you have gained 1 years preminum membership and $100 did you check out the link....???

i know there loads of COD jumpers out there and doing demos, all you need is them to send you the demos/videos, you upload themto megaupload, then link the download into a special C/J topic and get people downloading them.. it's easy man easy.. ive just checked my Rewards and i still have 45000 points ,5,000 more points gets me another 6 months Premimun added to my account..lol

Oh another thing you can post them on MegaVideo.com , with the same account, given you a 2nd option for people to view online, so they can either View or download.(butt his would mean uploading the demo or movie 2 times 1 as a zip/rar file to megaupload, the2nd to megavideo.com as a Avi or MPG file...Here the link http://www.megavideo.com/ it's a bit like youtube, check it out
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=2052IW3F (New Bond Game Trailer) I even have the BBCODE you can add to the forum if you like it.

Steve

The President
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by The President » November 20th, 2008, 7:39 pm

So if I wanted, I could upload a file myself and download it 10000 times...and I would get money? :shock:

[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: :(, you have no heard!
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: head*
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: heart * !
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: ffs that joke failed
[23:21] Damselflies<3MyDog: fuck you :(

[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: indeed!
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: mes gay :(
[21:11] Damselflies<3MyDog: i kissed a boy!

[18:02] Damselflies<3MyDog: as far as i kno, men cant be pregnant

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » November 20th, 2008, 7:47 pm

The President wrote:So if I wanted, I could upload a file myself and download it 10000 times...and I would get money? :shock:
No. it has to be from differant IP addresses, unless you can make or get 100,000 IP addresses to download them from..lol

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » November 21st, 2008, 4:52 am

steveuk wrote:.. as i will take the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th & 5th amendments.lol
1st. Freedom of speech. Nope
2nd. Right to bear arms. Nope
3rd. Protection from quartering soldiers. Nope
4th. No unreasonable search and seizure. Nope
5th. Due Process, No double jeopardy, no self incrimination. Ding

How about thinking before posting?
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 21st, 2008, 9:36 am

steveuk wrote:But if you up load lets say 1 jump movie and 10,000 people downloaded them then you have gained 1 years preminum membership and $100 did you check out the link....???
I'd need 10x that amount of downloads, surely?

Besides which, it would look rather unprofessional if we had a load of files hosted on Megaupload... but I see what you mean about jump movies. Maybe if we have Megaupload as one of the mirrors... we would reduce bandwidth and maybe make something out of it.