Demos (viewing my own)

Have a question you need to ask? Need help? Ask here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Demos (viewing my own)

Post by Neon » May 22nd, 2005, 10:16 pm

I made some demos (i can view the ones from this site) but i cant find the ones i made. In game i typed record ...stop bla . Where are they saved i cant find them :?:

Neon

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 22nd, 2005, 10:55 pm

Default directory = c:/program files/call of duty/main/demos/
Your demos will be named Demo0000, Demo0001, Demo0002, ... etc
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » May 22nd, 2005, 11:04 pm

thx for that m8....dont know why i didnt see em earlier....lol........vidoes of me tank hunting with the trusty panzerfaust. Tho on the last one some bastard on an machine gun turret got me grrrrr

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 23rd, 2005, 2:23 am

Neon wrote:thx for that m8....dont know why i didnt see em earlier....lol........vidoes of me tank hunting with the trusty panzerfaust. Tho on the last one some bastard on an machine gun turret got me grrrrr
Tank hunting... boring.

More fun = Tank Baiting...
Charge a tank from behind and keep running around in circles as the driver tries to kill you.
While doing this keep shooting the tank with a gun of your choice (machine gun is the best :P)

Also, as this is jump site...

Tank Surfing... :P
Hide on a rock/building/etc and as a Tank drives by jump on it (you cannot stay on it as you get bumped off it if it moves, but still quite fun :P)
If you are lucky enough to have a guy on the MG, bash him :twisted:
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

chevron
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by chevron » May 23rd, 2005, 12:11 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Neon wrote:thx for that m8....dont know why i didnt see em earlier....lol........vidoes of me tank hunting with the trusty panzerfaust. Tho on the last one some bastard on an machine gun turret got me grrrrr
Tank hunting... boring.

More fun = Tank Baiting...
Charge a tank from behind and keep running around in circles as the driver tries to kill you.
While doing this keep shooting the tank with a gun of your choice (machine gun is the best :P)

Also, as this is jump site...

Tank Surfing... :P
Hide on a rock/building/etc and as a Tank drives by jump on it (you cannot stay on it as you get bumped off it if it moves, but still quite fun :P)
If you are lucky enough to have a guy on the MG, bash him :twisted:
ive bashed b4 :twisted: but the runnung around in circles is the best way to make u laugh on a boring occasion (my mums birthday).......i find that shooting the ground is the best way, as u can take exactly the same path around the tank as b4 ;) lol
Team.fear|aZu' (CheVroN*)