need help with Carentan 16

Have a question you need to ask? Need help? Ask here!

Moderator: Core Staff

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » May 10th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Well done Zaitsev, I'll check some maps of mohaa again too, cause I'm a bit spend with the jumps in CoD/UO. (I still wanna do a nade-panzer-jump, but I guess that one isn't possible :cry: )

=(LF)= KnakWorst
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by =(LF)= KnakWorst » May 10th, 2005, 2:45 pm

I just aim to the ground (with a panzerfaust), and if i jump i blow myself higher.
Is it because I is black?

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 10th, 2005, 5:05 pm

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL] wrote:Well done Zaitsev, I'll check some maps of mohaa again too, cause I'm a bit spend with the jumps in CoD/UO. (I still wanna do a nade-panzer-jump, but I guess that one isn't possible :cry: )
Maybe we can show eachother jumps in there some day ;) MoH is the game where I started jumps but I didn't looked really for jumps. I just came on spots by coincidents mostly, and I saw people at some places and I was aking myself if I can get there aswell ;)
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » May 11th, 2005, 12:27 am

That goes for me too. But the real big difference is/was that you could stack in MoHAA, so if you had enough players you could go anywhere. I prefer the "normal" jumps in MoHAA instead of the stack ones.

Maybe we can show eachother the jumps in the near future but I have to practise them again first :) [/quote]