Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 1st, 2008, 7:18 pm

Happy new year!

Cpt.Cool
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Cpt.Cool » January 1st, 2008, 7:25 pm

Marshall wrote:
Cpt.Cool wrote:i woke up last night somewhere in the woods around 2:00, cant remember wat the hell i was doing, but it couldnt of been good!
rape.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
YaNo wrote:I use Cool as my UO compiler :) Try it, it works!

YaNo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by YaNo » January 1st, 2008, 11:37 pm

Happy new year!

I was all night at Antwerp, with some guys. Woke up this morning at bed, so no worries.
Only bad thing that happend is that a girl i know passed out and brought to a hospital.

Also i've seen alot of London-eers and Netherland-eers. Belgium is the place to buy fireworks :P.
I also stole 1 m-60 a guy was showing to hes friends. Wanted to blow up something funny.
Although we just used it at some alley in a container with loads of ppland it was so load :D

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » January 2nd, 2008, 2:30 am

Marshall wrote:
Cpt.Cool wrote:i woke up last night somewhere in the woods around 2:00, cant remember wat the hell i was doing, but it couldnt of been good!
rape.
WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT :?:

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » January 2nd, 2008, 2:33 am

YaNo wrote:Happy new year!

I was all night at Antwerp, with some guys. Woke up this morning at bed, so no worries.
Only bad thing that happend is that a girl i know passed out and brought to a hospital.

Also i've seen alot of London-eers and Netherland-eers. Belgium is the place to buy fireworks :P.
I also stole 1 m-60 a guy was showing to hes friends. Wanted to blow up something funny.
Although we just used it at some alley in a container with loads of ppland it was so load :D
Sweet, I shoulda came and spent new year with you crazy Netherland-eers. Woulda been alot better than burning my fucking hands so I wouldn't of ended up in hospital because of the damn wind. Fuck you mother nature, you bitch.

Anyways, I'm pretty much recovered now, lots of things happened at my place, like when my glowstick exploded and my arm turned glowing green, that was so awesome. I could find my way to the toilet to puke

BTW. I forgot to turn my computer off, and my WoW character was still logged in, the people with absolutely no lives is quite scary

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » January 2nd, 2008, 2:02 pm

Skip to the 11minute mark.

I think this firework display is to get us ready for a World War or something :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Neon
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by Neon » January 2nd, 2008, 3:10 pm

Yeah lol, my mum said that. I love the camera shot where the buildings are silhouetted against the display, looks fantastic!
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."
"Seriously... .45k/sec it is a joke.. I could have just gone out and taken my own photos of children in this time."
"You have just become my fave youtuber!" - KillerSam in regards to myself. Win.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » January 2nd, 2008, 5:01 pm

It's stupid, I'm in London most of the year then I leave it at the best times of the year! :P
JDogg wrote:

Sweet, I shoulda came and spent new year with you crazy Netherland-eers. Woulda been alot better than burning my fucking hands so I wouldn't of ended up in hospital because of the damn wind. Fuck you mother nature, you bitch.

Anyways, I'm pretty much recovered now, lots of things happened at my place, like when my glowstick exploded and my arm turned glowing green, that was so awesome. I could find my way to the toilet to puke

BTW. I forgot to turn my computer off, and my WoW character was still logged in, the people with absolutely no lives is quite scary
No need for double post JDogg, quote both in the same post!

New year was pretty fun for me, went out, got pretty drunk (although not as much as I would normally do, as it was bloody expensive) and got back to friend's house at 6am. I awoke to find I had 4 santa hats lol.

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » January 4th, 2008, 3:16 am

Pedsdude wrote:It's stupid, I'm in London most of the year then I leave it at the best times of the year! :P
JDogg wrote:

No need for double post JDogg, quote both in the same post!.
Right, sorry
New year was pretty fun for me, went out, got pretty drunk (although not as much as I would normally do, as it was bloody expensive) and got back to friend's house at 6am. I awoke to find I had 4 santa hats lol
I wanna santa hat!!!!!!

YaNo
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by YaNo » January 4th, 2008, 2:29 pm

JDogg wrote:Sweet, I shoulda came and spent new year with you crazy Netherland-eers. Woulda been alot better than burning my fucking hands so I wouldn't of ended up in hospital because of the damn wind. Fuck you mother nature, you bitch.
I'm a Belgium-eer thats why i noticed all the others ;)