Help! Harbor Jump!

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

claretandblueblood
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Help! Harbor Jump!

Post by claretandblueblood » August 11th, 2007, 9:38 pm

Hello there.. i was just wondering if someone could help me... i want to know if it is possible with out all these scripts and stuff that you can jump the window seal ledges on harbor near the top of the ramp... and if so can someone tell me the jump i need to learn thanks :D

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 11th, 2007, 10:00 pm

Moved to correct section.

I presume it's CoD1 you're talking about, seeing as you posted it in the CoD Mapping section.

All you have to do is jump around the window sill ledges - it's tough at first but quite easy to do once you know how. Jump out at an angle away from the wall, and hold side strafe, so you move back towards the wall, on the other side of the window ledge. It's hard to explain, but easy once you see how.

Harbor1: http://codjumper.com/maps_types.php?ID=60

I believe that's the demo that shows you how to do it.

Deadly
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Deadly » August 13th, 2007, 12:12 am

well i don't think that is what he is talking about peds. i think he means jump to the window sills by the top of the ramp.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 13th, 2007, 12:40 am

Which ramp? There are two - the alley one and the german spawn side one. I presume he means the german spawn side one because there aren't any near the alley one (I think, haven't played CoD1 for a while). Unless he means the nade jump one...

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Re: Help! Harbor Jump!

Post by aicaramba » August 13th, 2007, 9:31 am

claretandblueblood wrote:i want to know if it is possible with out all these scripts and stuff that you can jump the window seal ledges on harbor near the top of the ramp...
What scripts? :shock:
P.S.V. Kampioen!