Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

RNR_Neuville 2 Hidden Room/Cave

Post by steveuk » December 7th, 2006, 8:12 pm

RNR_Neuville 2 Hidden Room/Cave
I found it while in Spec mod, but how the hell do i get there in jumping.???LOL here the pictures.

If ya have the Jump dempo on how to get there please post.
Maybe one of the trees is a clue to get over the fence, but i cant sseem to do it yet?

Thanks., SteveUK

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » December 7th, 2006, 9:28 pm

Secret room and an easy roof in the north and from there a little jump to the top of the gate

Notice how they put a hurt trigger in the bottom of that building?...they blaitently added that jump :P
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » December 7th, 2006, 9:56 pm

Luke wrote:Secret room and an easy roof in the north and from there a little jump to the top of the gate

Notice how they put a hurt trigger in the bottom of that building?...they blaitently added that jump :P
LOL cool... thanks for demo will watch now. is that the secret room ya was talking about ?? or is there another.?
what ya got ya FPS setting at, 125? or higher, do you have Jump_hight 128 on, as them jumps look mean, i cant do them what setting ya have, any mods to get highter faster jumps or just standard.??

SteveUK 8) :D

Luke

Post by Luke » December 7th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Thats the only secret room I think. I figured it out when the beta version first came out.

My fps is between 100 and 125 on this map(in DX9), everthing else is normal default settings.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » December 7th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Luke wrote:Thats the only secret room I think. I figured it out when the beta version first came out.

My fps is between 100 and 125 on this map(in DX9), everthing else is normal default settings.
Whooo Hoooo i did it and made a re3cording, not bad for 1st attempt i think a few errors on the way, but i made it all the way.. chedck out my demo...lol score me out of 10;lol

http://yourvideoworld.net/CODJumps/Neuv ... troom.dm_1

I did find it more harder to jump onto the Fence then onto the house rether than the building jump.???lol

Got anymore good jumps on any maps..

I have 1 map i need to find it bloodstrike, but i had the beta verson not the V2, cant seem to get V2 now..lol But BloodStrike had a not so secret room but a room high up on the red wall, hard to get to. do you know it.???

SteeeveUK Add me to XFIRE: manickiller

All-Killer
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by All-Killer » December 8th, 2006, 3:21 pm

for information, this cave is only there with some gametypes (dm and tdm for sure)

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 8th, 2006, 9:56 pm

This map is great for jumps, a UK competition site (cant remember name atm), have created killtriggers for the areas as I sent them a demo of every jump possible without a grenade. To get in the hidden room is very easy, and to get most others places is very easy also.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » December 9th, 2006, 1:00 am

Drofder2004 wrote:This map is great for jumps, a UK competition site (cant remember name atm), have created killtriggers for the areas as I sent them a demo of every jump possible without a grenade. To get in the hidden room is very easy, and to get most others places is very easy also.
Hi.
I got to the cave, within 10 mins, i did find jumping from the building down to the Fence a little hard, as you needed to jump on the right location, the fence to the house was'nt to bad, least i did it within 10-mins, normaly jumps can take me hours,even days to get down.lol

SteveUK 8)

Tonttu
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by Tonttu » December 10th, 2006, 12:14 am

All-Killer wrote:for information, this cave is only there with some gametypes (dm and tdm for sure)
It's in SD also, just have to use different route to get there http://www.von-clan.x10hosting.com/down ... ve_sd.dm_1

steveuk
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by steveuk » December 10th, 2006, 12:25 am

Tonttu wrote:
All-Killer wrote:for information, this cave is only there with some gametypes (dm and tdm for sure)
It's in SD also, just have to use different route to get there http://www.von-clan.x10hosting.com/down ... ve_sd.dm_1
Nice one.. i did check it out on HeadQuarters & CTF but in SPECK mode and the cave is there to, i couldnt be A$$ED today to check routes in gettingthere as my FLUE/Feaver keems giveing me bad headaches which makes me not concentrate clearly..

Nice tree jumps there to, now let see more tree jumps. i did get 5 today but for some strange reason after saving them they didnt save to the folder, wiered.? will hae to redo the tree jumps l8rs when i fill better.

SteveUK

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » December 10th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:a UK competition site have created killtriggers for the areas as I sent them a demo of every jump possible
Well that was stupid!

Will download the map now and have a play around ;)

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » December 11th, 2006, 12:39 am

Pedsdude wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:a UK competition site have created killtriggers for the areas as I sent them a demo of every jump possible
Well that was stupid!
Ahh, see that is where you are wrong.
Follow the simple rules of karma, you help someone, someone will help you.

I provided the details for a competition not the author of the map, this mappers that created the map WANT the map to have jumps available, it wouldn't be neuville without them. But a competition does NOT want jumps.

I do not agree with jumping in competitions anyway...

If we were to use this type of service more often, CoDJumper would grow and whether you understand or not, expansion is what CoDJumper needs, and will also benefit you, being the webmaster.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

All-Killer
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by All-Killer » December 11th, 2006, 1:18 pm

Hmm i agree with you for 25%. If you look at wars in cod1 and cod2 you see that jumping is a big part of youre stragatie(good camp places that you can see the maximum of the map). So you can suprise the enemy by going on good spots. On the other way, most of the jumps are really open so youre can get hit very easy. The only thing is that its not always even if someone jump because someone can't make the jump because his low fps. But i think it's oke to jump in a war

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 11th, 2006, 1:27 pm

The possibilities of jumping have been greatly reduced anyway due to the 1.3 patch. All jumps which remain are mostly easy jumps and just sometimes a very good jump.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

All-Killer
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by All-Killer » December 11th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Yeah i agrea but i think its a really cheap and crappy way to stop us from jumping. Why dont they just put a clip on it, that way better. Also i dont think jumping is somthing like bugging ore glitzing (just how you want to call it) so why did the ever removed them the first way. And im guessing that in the next cod for pc you cant even jump anymore. No more straving, no more nade jumping.