SAD SAD SAD, VERY VERY SAD!!

Forum for all kinds of CoD jumps.

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 11th, 2006, 2:27 am

Bi]v[bO wrote:LoL you're right...but why don't give the credits to the guy who deserves it?
So if you perform a jump, and I also perform that very jump, who deserves the find? We cannot put 2 demos up.

Deserve is a strong word to use on something that is shared by everyone. The only way we can determine WHO gets the jump put on site, is whoever's demo is uploaded first. I speak for myself when saying this, but I imagine this is true of others...

When recieving emails of demos, the most latest email sent is on the top of the pile...
So going back to my example of 2 people doing the same jump, if you send Email on 01/01/07 and I send the jump on 02/01/07 then my jump will be listed first on the email list, and I'm afraid the first one I found would've been uploaded.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Louw
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Louw » September 11th, 2006, 7:43 am

of my 70 cod2 jumps only 2 are on the site -_- i gave 50 to killersam never heard anyting of it and lots of those jumps other pple dit afther i gave them and posted it like toujane_nadejump_7 now on the site thats my jump :D
there are 2 times as much good jumps as on the site -________- and even much better jumps as on the site :P

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » September 11th, 2006, 11:58 am

If you ask me its pretty boring to put 50 demos on the site, he propably thought "screw balls" :P
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 11th, 2006, 1:47 pm

The thing is, you are not the only person looking for jumps.

Maybe you discovered it, but another person discovered it the next day. You can't say who was first, you just have to live with it.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 11th, 2006, 2:15 pm

We also recommend 'bulk' emails are not sent. It can take hours to upload a few demos, we have to watch them, get screenshots if you havent, we then have to upload them all ONE-BY-ONE, each one requires a description, we also sometimes have to verify the jump is done without cheating.

Its not an easy job uploading demos...
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Luke
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by Luke » September 11th, 2006, 3:20 pm

Yes, it would help if you first read the rules, then check if your demo is on the site or not before sending. I guess no more than a few demos at a time is ok, but don't send the same demos to multiple members! If your demos haven't been uploaded after a long time, i'd personally prefer it if you send an email to remind me, rather than sending it to again to another member.
Watch this before posting a question: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Bi]v[bO
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Bi]v[bO » September 11th, 2006, 9:11 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:The thing is, you are not the only person looking for jumps.
Well,
1) Probably I was looking for jumps in COD2 when you dind't hear about it yet!
2) Everybody in this forum knows that Louw and I found almost the 70% of the jumps in COD2!!! :lol:
Luke wrote: Yes, it would help if you first read the rules, then check if your demo is on the site or not before sending.
I think that I always did it! I also did more that just following the rules,I put a detailed description for each jump.
Drofder2004 wrote: It can take hours to upload a few demos, we have to watch them, get screenshots if you havent, we then have to upload them all ONE-BY-ONE, each one requires a description, we also sometimes have to verify the jump is done without cheating.
Its not an easy job uploading demos...
I totally agree with you it's because of this thatI have been patient.
For first the cj told me that I was used to shoot too much in my demos and that I should record all my demos again without shooting...
I did. (In almost all the demos on the cj site everybody shoots!)
Then they asked me to send all my demos to Grom and and Luke and I spitted my demos in 2 parts...
I did.
Finally Grom ask me to send all my demos to KillerSam
I did.

Any Results? Nothing

Now that I can watch my demos on the site with other names I'm pretty Sad.Shouldn't I be sad?
As you wrote time ago, in order to record a jump the people needs a lot of time in order to record a good demo. Especially when you don't know if that kind of jump is possible or not.
Well in the past I spent a lot of my time in order to find new jumps because I really was a cj fan but now I see that I just wasted my time because you didn't appreciate all my work. :cry:

So they are just jumps! You are right!
I won't care if my nick and my demos are put on the cj-site but I would like to observe that this behaviour isn't the best that I was especting from the highly esteemed Cod Jumpers.

That's all that I want to say.

Regards
Bi]v[bO

PS: I beg your pardon 4 my bad english
Last edited by Bi]v[bO on September 11th, 2006, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » September 11th, 2006, 9:47 pm

lol Bimbo what a bullshit, you didnt find 70% of al jumps, you did in your world not in the real world.
That's why my brother's computer doesn't need anti-virus software; 450MHz P3 doesn't meet virus's system requirements.

Bi]v[bO
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Bi]v[bO » September 11th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Bi]v[bO wrote: 2) Everybody in this forum knows that Louw and I found almost the 70% of the jumps in COD2!!! :lol:
In order to avoid misunderstanding, That's ironic.

Louw
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Louw » September 12th, 2006, 8:41 am

bimbo and i dit find 70 % of the jumps but now we stopt searching i wil post some small jumps these days

teebag
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by teebag » September 12th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I was here before you were even born, you were not the first person with demos, either on the website or forums.

Louw
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Louw » September 12th, 2006, 3:25 pm

im talking about cod2 m8 and i was here 2 monts afther cod2 came out and i dit find the most jumps here wiht bimbo accept it:D

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 12th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Your all wrong...

I found 99% of all the jumps, I jsut have never uploaded any...
If you believe otherwise... tough, my word over yours.

Jumps are jumps.

If I perform them or you perform them, they are still the same jump. Just because one persons hard work did not get his name/demo uploaded does not mean the other person did not work as hard to do the same.

Keep this cival or it will be locked.

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » September 12th, 2006, 3:37 pm

ye of course thats true! bimbo and louw found most of the cod2 jumps ...

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 12th, 2006, 5:49 pm

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, that's not the point.

Those jumps are here for the community, congratulations that you found them.

When UO just got released I put tons of demos on this site without giving myself credit (First of all, it's a bit strange :P, second, I don't care at all).
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol