FIXED Demos

Please give us your feedback and suggestions. Spotted an error on our site? Let us know how we can improve here!

Moderator: Core Staff

MuRpHy*
Past/Inactive Team Member

FIXED Demos

Post by MuRpHy* » October 28th, 2005, 3:39 am

I just noticed after i uploaded yesterday, that there were a few mistakes, as apparantly it was late and i wasnt watchin what i was doing:

1. I made 2 dawnville-nade68.
2. I was uploading the CarentanNade set by ferfu, and i noticed after i clicked submit when i put the image in that there was no title number in the name, so i clicked back (when ishouldnt have at the upload demo page) and so now theres no demo!.

Please fix, no more image problems though! And thanks drofder for helping me by sending me the image and explanation !

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 28th, 2005, 4:53 pm

Carentan-nade renamed to Carentan-nade41.
Dawnville-nade68 renamed to Dawnville-nade69.

I hope that's what you wanted doing ;) IF there are any other problems let me know and I will fix them.

By the way, can you please name the .dm_2 file the same name as the demo. For example, with Dawnville-nade69 you uploaded the .dm_2 file called "dawnville_nades_5.dm_2" - it would be better if it was called "dawnville-nade69.dm_2".

MuRpHy*

Post by MuRpHy* » October 28th, 2005, 8:23 pm

Yes and no. The carentan-nade one needs a demo for it, so if you could just delete it and i will reupload it that would be preferable :) And thanks for your help. As for the demo name, i will do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » October 30th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Done :)