"Why I stopped eating meat"

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: "Why I stopped eating meat"

Post by Drofder2004 » April 24th, 2013, 11:17 pm

KillerSam wrote:It does seem logical that the chemical balance of the meat could have an effect, e.g. hormones that are present COULD imo affect your mood. not sure how possible that is but it seems possible. I just don't buy that "dead things" makes you feel less "alive".
Unnatural hormones for animal growth are banned EU wide - also, if you buy organic, only healthy animals that are fed organic feed and are never subject to antibiotics.
Also, it is very well documented that Red Meat has a positive effect on mental health - due to the contents of 'quality' meats - as long as it is eaten in moderation - like every other food group.

And finally, ALL exercise releases endorphins - a feel good drug for the brain. If you are exercising and changing your diet, the "happier mood" is more likely to be caused by the exercise.

Eating dead things to feel alive is about as scientific as the existence of God.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: "Why I stopped eating meat"

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » April 27th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Is he showing off that video to us so we see that he's 'buff' without eating meat? I cba watching those videos.

Anyway, some people have the build that you can see their 6-pack much easier, but it means shit. People who don't look so buff can beat you up.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol