Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Thirdwire series

Post by cianw1 » February 27th, 2011, 3:53 am

Does anyone have any thirdwire flight sims?

first series: strike fighters project one, strike fighters gold, wings over vietnam, wings over europe, wings over israel

second series:strike fighters 2, SF2:Vietnam/europe/israel

other:first eagles, first eagles 2

they are great sims if your into flightsims but they are sim-lite although have some pretty realistic element to them. currently i have SFG and WOV. if you dont have these games but are thinking about it: the series 2 (including first eagles 2) are for vista and windows 7. the first series will run on vista and 7 but there is no support for them i.e patches. the first series WOV,WOE,WOI have multiplayer whereas second series do not.

second series has better graphics,support and under the hood goodies; and also there are numerous mods for these games such as weapon packs and add on aircraft/missions etc. there are much more of these for second series and new mods are only being made for second series. the only downside is that there is no multiplayer for second series.

a good place to get any help and support for these games including mods is www.combatace.com (please peds and Ks, dont think this is advertising or anything but its just a really helpful site for flightsims) if you want to add me as a friend there my username is cianw1.

Happy flying ;)

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.