Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Killzone 3

Post by x0ozero0x » February 20th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Just wondering what everyone in the PS3 community thinks about the upcoming release of Killzone 3? and are you going to buy it? Did you play the open beta? story mode demo? etc.
Personally I really enjoyed the open beta even though it was only one map put on repeat, I still managed to get to around level 15 :P . From what the story mode has shown it looks like it will be great just like Killzone 2, most of the reason i played Killzone 2 was the story.
They have made an improvement on the clunky controls that Killzone 2 had but have still maintained that sprinting motion; also the level up system is much better than before it has gone for a more black ops style system where you choose which guns to buy yourself, but you have to have one type of gun in a class to unlock another (same goes for equipment and role perks)I don't know if anyone else prefers this but I do.

Anyway those are my opinions on the game, I will most likely be getting it and you will probably be able to find me on it a lot. :)

Shinryu
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: Killzone 3

Post by Shinryu » February 21st, 2011, 12:35 am

Killzone? You want a KILLZONE?

32v32, shipment promod TDM. :D It's been done.

OT: Don't have a PS3, and cannot stand controllers (for shooters, anywho), so I wouldn't know.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Killzone 3

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » February 21st, 2011, 12:25 pm

Probably the only Dutch game which actually is a great success.

I've never played it, but I pretty much only read good reviews.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol