Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Mass Effect 2?

Post by cianw1 » January 15th, 2011, 3:30 am

ive asked my friends if mass effect 2 is worth getting and they just say "its epic" and dont really give any info. i was just wondering if anyone had the game and could discuss the pro's and con's of it? im thinking of perhaps getting it with any money i get from my birthday.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Mass Effect 2?

Post by Soviet » January 15th, 2011, 4:44 am

It was a very cinematic game. I wouldn't say it has the best gameplay ever, just alright, the story is pretty good but not the best. The rpg elements were pretty well done. The spaceship navigating capabilities were pretty dull but weren't a big part of the game. I would rate it as a very good game simply because there were so many parts while playing it that it felt more like I was interacting with a really good Sci-fi movie instead of playing a game.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » January 15th, 2011, 3:57 pm

KillerSam wrote:
Soviet wrote:It was a very cinematic game. I wouldn't say it has the best gameplay ever, just alright, the story is pretty good but not the best. The rpg elements were pretty well done. The spaceship navigating capabilities were pretty dull but weren't a big part of the game. I would rate it as a very good game simply because there were so many parts while playing it that it felt more like I was interacting with a really good Sci-fi movie instead of playing a game.
Now that is what I was looking for.
And I shall second Soviets opinion. Great immersive story.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

cianw1
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper
Gamertag: cianw1

Post by cianw1 » January 15th, 2011, 4:06 pm

Thanks guys. think ill be getting it.

Me: Well, i think the ONLY way to resolve this problem is...KS reseign from site admin and me to take his place, and then commence my plan for world domination...
KS : Done.