Which game would you like to see a remake of ?

General chat area for anything whatsoever

Moderator: Core Staff

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Which game would you like to see a remake of ?

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 19th, 2010, 2:41 pm

Mine would be "Rune" (2000) that game was frekin awesome for that time but the multiplayer would still be very much ok.
Gameplay footage :

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Which game would you like to see a remake of ?

Post by Hoogie » August 19th, 2010, 3:16 pm

-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Post by x0ozero0x » August 19th, 2010, 3:38 pm

Probably Timesplitters my first FPS =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdWa4QdQaeU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCoerfdjA40

Hopefully Crytek UK hasn't fully scrapped the whole Timesplitters story, and there will be a TS4.

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 19th, 2010, 3:51 pm

I am playing at the moment Monkey Island - Le Chuck's Revenge Special Edition so they already made a remake and I really like the new artwork :D
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 19th, 2010, 4:16 pm

Not a remake, but I'd like a new Dungeon Keeper. But the chances of that happening are pretty much non existant :(
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 19th, 2010, 4:29 pm

waywaaaard wrote:I am playing at the moment Monkey Island - Le Chuck's Revenge Special Edition so they already made a remake and I really like the new artwork :D
Oh yeah, totaly forgot about that one.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Post by ultralala » August 19th, 2010, 5:44 pm

[quote="waywaaaard"]I am playing at the moment Monkey Island - Le Chuck's Revenge Special Edition so they already made a remake and I really like the new artwork :D

yea i play that too.

Next week Team17 release Worms Reloaded. The first 2D Worms after 10 years. Not a remake but still a classic coming back to PC. Preorder it for over 70 different cute, funny and downright stupid hats! :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22600/
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » August 19th, 2010, 7:47 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Not a remake, but I'd like a new Dungeon Keeper. But the chances of that happening are pretty much non existant :(
Never played it but looking at this clip makes me wanna play it :)

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » August 19th, 2010, 10:59 pm

so many choices... Perhaps Quake 3? I would love to at least see a game with strafing in the same way that Quake 3 delivers, but with updated graphics (in a simplistic manner, nothing too detailed).
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 19th, 2010, 11:23 pm

well the quake3 source code is availabe so do some refactoring and release it :D
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » August 19th, 2010, 11:37 pm

waywaaaard wrote:well the quake3 source code is availabe so do some refactoring and release it :D
I might do that. I have completely lost any entertainment value in WoW and CoD4 as of right now, and there aren't many other games which I would like to play. I have virtually nothing to do in reality as well, seeing as not too many movies are coming out that I want to see, all my friends are trying to get into college or busy having a job, nothing is on TV... ever, and I have so much spare time after I get home from school (after doing homework, which, to my surprise seeing as how I'm taking a few of the hardest possible classes at my school atm, isn't much) that it's insane. I could really use a hobby or something to make the time pass :/
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

BatterY
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by BatterY » August 20th, 2010, 7:19 am

:3

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » August 20th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Infinite wrote:
waywaaaard wrote:well the quake3 source code is availabe so do some refactoring and release it :D
I might do that. I have completely lost any entertainment value in WoW and CoD4 as of right now, and there aren't many other games which I would like to play. I have virtually nothing to do in reality as well, seeing as not too many movies are coming out that I want to see, all my friends are trying to get into college or busy having a job, nothing is on TV... ever, and I have so much spare time after I get home from school (after doing homework, which, to my surprise seeing as how I'm taking a few of the hardest possible classes at my school atm, isn't much) that it's insane. I could really use a hobby or something to make the time pass :/
Want me to send you some demos so you can make a awesome video? :D
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » August 20th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Hoogie wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Want me to send you some demos so you can make a awesome video? :D
Nah. I was thinking of making a personal video if I ever get back into CoD4 again. I made one which lasted about 2 minutes, and it was pretty good imo, but I didn't ever get to releasing it, and I have now decided to scrap it and make it again with different song choices, effects, and general selections of what I will do with it.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » August 20th, 2010, 10:39 pm

Infinite wrote:Nah. I was thinking of making a personal video if I ever get back into CoD4 again. I made one which lasted about 2 minutes, and it was pretty good imo, but I didn't ever get to releasing it, and I have now decided to scrap it and make it again with different song choices, effects, and general selections of what I will do with it.
"Starring The Golden Team, Infinite and Hoogie" 8)