Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

CoDJumper Zombies #1 - Info

Post by Lancast » June 15th, 2010, 3:04 am

CoDJumper Zombies #1

IP: 217.163.26.104:28960

General Info
You know how the zombie mod by seven works right? There are survivors and there are zombies. Survivors have guns and zombies knifes. Both teams are players(not bots, don't confuse this with the btd mod). At start there is 1 zombie, that zombie has to knife a hunter while not getting killed and when they do get that hunter, that hunter becomes a zombie and does the same thing.
Moving on, this mod...Basically the idea is to have a zombie mod where you can glitch. For now, we are using an old version of Seven's Zombie mod however it's not just Seven's Zombie mod, it's nothing like it at all, there are tons of things edited and added by _DanTheMan_ that you won't even notice.
There are two teams, Survivors and Zombies. When the game starts there is 1 zombie, that zombie will be a random player choosen by system. That zombie's objective will be to kill the survivors and survivors objective will be to stay alive of course. Hunters(aka Survivors) are allowed to glitch but don't worry, zombies will have a chances to get to 'that' glitch and not be killed in the meantime by that glitcher. WTF? How?! Read the next bit.

Scripts and Infos
Our scripter is _DanTheMan_, that being said alone satisfies you enough, right :D?

Dan has made many scripts, I'll list below the most important onces:

Glitch Spots
This is what gives zombie the chance to kill you while you are glitching. Glitch spot is a .. .. .. let me show you.

Screen 1:
That entire building im standing on is a glitch spot. Glitch spot are places of my choice that I select to be a glitch spot. Meaning, if you go anywhere on that building you still will be in a glitch spot, but if you jump somewhere outside the building you will not be in a glitch spot anymore. While I am on a glitch spot, you can see that I'm trying to shot Dan(zombie) while he is not in my glitch spot. Result ? I cannot kill him, he doesn't take any damage. That is how it works. If you are in a glitch spot, you cannot kill anyone outside it, that way zombies will have a chance of getting to you(if they have enough skill to do the glitch) and kill you.

Screen 2:

On screen 2 you can see that Dan is next to me, that he is in the same glitch spot as me. Result ? You can see that I do damage him when I shot him. I can kill zombies only whitin same glitchspot as me.

I played many zombie servers in the past. When people, hunters, were glitching, they didn't allow zombies to even try to get to them which was literally pissing zombies off, making them quit the servers. Because of that, glitching was always forbidden and that is also the reason why most zombie servers do not run on stock maps. But with the glitch spot script, glitchers can glitch and zombies can get to them without being killed while doing so.

Pusher!
This is what I like to call it. Basically what this does, it pushes you away when you get to a certain place. For example; many people do elevators, but an elevator that can get you high in sky where you can do sky walk should be blocked and that's where Pusher! comes in. In the past zombie mods I've played, what people used to do is put a killing trigger on a elevator, meaning, you will get to the elevator place, you will elevate but while elevating you will die. I always thought that was stupid so that's when I came up with the "Pusher!" idea. Pusher simply won't allow you to get to some places, it will just simply push you away. That way I can block 'stupid' elevators and other places that are just too much of a glitch.
With Pusher!, I can not only block elevators but block any place of my choice, make it push you away.

Killer...?
This will simply kill you in places of my choice. Using this, I will block some places where Pusher! doesn't fit, so far there is only 1 place like that blocked, don't worry, this won't be used often.

Other Scripts
Dan has made many, many scripts, he fixed a lot of things, this zombie mod by itself without the scripts is really rubbish. This is a very old version of Seven's mod, like one of the oldest. I won't list all the things Dan made in this mod, I don't want to bore you, I'll just tell you the things that matter.

Zombies - Info
Zombies will hold a 'gun', usp, not a knife or a bloody hand or whatever else, I know this might not be very 'realistic' but I wanted zombies to have a gun, it will just be easier to jump, I don't think it would suit people to jump while having a bloody hand, do you? Of course, zombies cannot use that gun and in order to kill the hunters, zombies have to knife them, that's how it always was and that's how it will remain.
Zombies will also have 1 flash grenade, only 1 per round.

Survivors - Info
Hunter will be able to choose for themselve a gun and a secondary gun but not a grenade. All hunters will have 1 smoke grenade. There are also some perks that are blocked, like rpg or c4.

Ammo
If you run, you will have unlimated ammo, if you camp for longer than 10 secs you will start losing your ammo.

Server Commands and binds
There is no graphical menu for the commands, you have to type it manually, it's just temporary but that's how it will remain for now.

These are the available server commands:
/openscriptmenu cmd fullbright
/openscriptmenu cmd fx
- This will only work if you are a hunter, you cannot use this while being a zombie, reason? What will be the point of a smoke grenade?
/openscriptmenu cmd drawdistance
/openscriptmenu cmd thirdperson

Double F = Laser On/Off

Server Rules
No insulting.
No cheating.
No blocking.
Going under the map is not allowed.
Going on the skybox or skywalking somewhere very high is not allowed.
Admin's decision is final.

Server Info
IP&Port: 217.163.26.104:28960
Slots: 15
Maps: crash,crossfire,backlot,pipeline,showdown,strike,overgrown ,d2c
Server Admins: JuMpZor,_DanTheMan_,Lancast.
Server Sponsored by: JuMpZoR
Timelimit: 20mins
Glitching Allowed.
Insulting Dan Allowed.

The Future
Dan didn't want to use this mod, he wanted to create his own zombie mod and he will, in the future. For now, I've decided to use Seven's mod with scripts made by Dan, we'll see how the server goes, whenever people like it, basically we gather more knowledge. In the meantime, Dan will be working on his own CoDJumper Zombie Mod but there's one thing we need from you! Ideas! Dan's zombie mod will be made for the purpose of glitching, like for exmaple, hunters and zombies will have RPG that will do no damage and will have no FX, with an RPG you can do more strafes and bounces, that's what this will be for.
For now, enjoy the server as it is and expect only better in the future!

Feedback, bugs, suggestions, else
Give us a feedback, tell us what you thought of the server, what you liked, what you disliked. Tell us if you found any bugs, any errors, any glitches that should be made to "Glitch Spot". Give us some suggestions, what to add, what improve and tell us anything else you want to, you can even ask for best techniques to insult dan!
*Do everything in this topic

Server Status - 15 June 2010
Glitch spots are still being added - Get your asses on the server so I can see where you people glitch and where to add glitch spots!
Pusher! places are still being added - Give us suggestions.
Killer - Killing triggers are still being added - Give us suggestions.
Which maps do you want? - This server has only 8 maps, for now, we want to know which maps you want to have, tell us!
Skins/other graphical things - We are looking for skinners that will make some skins for our mod e.g. add cj logo to some guns, make zombie skin for Spetznaz.

That's all for now, Enjoy!
Last edited by Lancast on June 15th, 2010, 1:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ultralala
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!
Steam: ultralala

Re: CoDJumper Zombies #1 - Info

Post by ultralala » June 15th, 2010, 4:24 am

lovely post...will the zombies also jump?
I've been watching you
A lalalala long
A lalalala long long lee long long long

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » June 15th, 2010, 7:42 am

I still think you should of made it DM zombies (i think it was called DM or ZM or sometyhing, the 1 with dogs, the 1 that every1 used to play). This mod is ok, but gets pretty boring quite quikcly, where as the old 1 actualy required skill, not just 1 shot headshot.
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(

MORGOTH
CJ Newbie
CJ Newbie

Post by MORGOTH » June 15th, 2010, 9:22 am

the mod is great and you made a great job with scripting and glitching!
I hope to see it finished soon and playable.

P.S. will it be "open" to the public?

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » June 15th, 2010, 10:59 am

KillerSam wrote:A suggestion here....

Make it so that the "glitch spots" are determined through a .cfg.

So that people can suggest alterations, people can easily enable / disable "glitch spots" for running their own servers and so that you have a nice easy to edit and update log of all the spots.

I'd suggest having a list of named spots with co-ordinates in the .cfg which can be commented out / added to as the admin sees fit.
It's already like this KS. I Set the Gltich spots, the Pusher! places and the Killer! using my server CFG, not the mod. Thanks for the suggestion tho!
@Matty
You're talking about that zombie mod by November Dobby? Wouldn't fit for glitching imo.

@MORGOTH
It's already finished and playable, right now I need to see people actually playing and glitching, so I know where to add the glitch spots.

runescare
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by runescare » June 15th, 2010, 12:44 pm

i vote that its ;like cod waw that was the only real fun nazi zombies
Gaming is the entertainment, glitching provides the action.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » June 15th, 2010, 12:55 pm

Again, this has nothing to do with bots being zombies, players(we) are zombies.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » June 15th, 2010, 1:35 pm

matt101harris wrote:I still think you should of made it DM zombies (i think it was called DM or ZM or sometyhing, the 1 with dogs, the 1 that every1 used to play). This mod is ok, but gets pretty boring quite quikcly, where as the old 1 actualy required skill, not just 1 shot headshot.
You mean zom_db? (made by NovemberDobby)

IMO thats the best mod ever made (codjumper mod in 2nd place :lol: ), but Dobby is particularly against glitching, so I doubt he would give out any of the mod code or whatever is needed to edit it (especially not for a codjumper zombie mod!).

But yeah I agree that its much better, where the zombies have ceratin HP's and speciail abilities and don't die in 1 sniper hit/headshot.
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 15th, 2010, 1:44 pm

I hope this works out. But I personally don't really enjoy zombies that much.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » June 15th, 2010, 2:45 pm

On pipeline on the roof of the MG building isnt a glitch spot.

(Saw a message in the server that said to post any places that arnt glitch spots somewhere on forums.)
-

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » June 15th, 2010, 3:06 pm

madnesslink5 wrote:On pipeline on the roof of the MG building isnt a glitch spot.

(Saw a message in the server that said to post any places that arnt glitch spots somewhere on forums.)
Will add it.
Last edited by Lancast on June 15th, 2010, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » June 15th, 2010, 3:40 pm

From the car bounce ? It's on top of the roof with the stationary MG in it. To my knowledge the best way there is by using the classic Pipeline bounce and then RPG strafe or bounce that piece of wood :P
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » June 15th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Seems so, but will apply only for the time being. I have many ideas to make this much more entertaining but I don't want to bother Dan for now, he is working on some other project, when he finishes it, he'll start doing his own zombie mod.

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » June 15th, 2010, 7:25 pm

yes dommy's. i used to know him realy well, i used to have to find glitches for him in his new maps so he could get them blocked lol. Im sure he will send u his mod if it went to codjumper who is pretty well know.
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: put your cock away, you sick man
Matty@CoDJumper.com: hahaha
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: (while i whip mine out)
Matty@CoDJumper.com: lol
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: just kidding
PeЧĐuĐe@CoDJumper.com: ... i don't have one :(

WorldDomoNation
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by WorldDomoNation » June 15th, 2010, 8:27 pm

obscurity mod.

/thread
that's a nice pic and all, but out of all the pictures you could have taken why'd you take a picture of a plant? :P
-Soviet
Because plants have some really small details. If a plant comes out nice in a photo, you have yourself a good camera ;)
-Drofder 2004
Yes, but if boobs come out really well in a photo you have a picture of boobs :wink:
-Soviet
Discussing Marshall's new camera lol^

Quit Humping And Start Jumping!