Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 2:24 pm

Lancast wrote: Look hoogie, your a pupet of Zaist and whatever you say you will not go against him nor against the majority side of the argument. Yea talked to some people, its the public not *my mates*, if you only knew who...
Can't be further from the truth.

- Majority of people don't care if someone hack's their level on codjumper server - True.
- Nobody cares if a competetive wallhacker/aimboter plays on a codjumping server - False
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for level hacking. However this counts as cheating - Don't know
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for dvar unlocking.(Like to turn off flash bang and some other commands) However this counts as cheating - Don't know
- There is only 1 active CJ Member on codjumping servers who even has the posibility to ban/kick others for rule breaking/cheating but he doesn't anyway - True, they are familiar with this problem and they are working on that.
- Peds speaks as if he is such a fair person meanwhile he glitches on a zombie server where the rules states that glitching is not allowed because admins are offline. People get upset, cry, tell him to come down, he doesn't - Every glitcher does that at a time, including me, but you can't compare that to cheating, two completely different things.
- Most people do hate cheaters - True
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 1st, 2010, 2:33 pm

Because you talk more shit than sense, I decided to JUSt read your bullets.
Here are some facts:
- Majority of people don't care if someone hack's their level on codjumper server.
- Nobody cares if a competetive wallhacker/aimboter plays on a codjumping server.
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for level hacking. However this counts as cheating.
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for dvar unlocking.(Like to turn off flash bang and some other commands) However this counts as cheating.
- There is only 1 active CJ Member on codjumping servers who even has the posibility to ban/kick others for rule breaking/cheating but he doesn't anyway.
- Peds speaks as if he is such a fair person meanwhile he glitches on a zombie server where the rules states that glitching is not allowed because admins are offline. People get upset, cry, tell him to come down, he doesn't.
- Most people do hate cheaters.
- Rank hacking.
Benefit: you get all available weapons and camo.
Ban them?: No, even on a public shooting server, you are only advancing to the same level as everybody else, you are not going beyond them.

- Nobody cares about hackers joining CJ servers:
Everybody, except everybody other than you in this thread, clearly. you say that people are adding nothing new, but you are wrong, each person with the same opinion is another person to back up a statement.

- We do not detect the cheaters, we only refuse them entry. Your statement is invalid.

- DVAR unlocking?
If you get caught and banned on another server for DVAR unlocking, then you will be banned on ours. Again, we do not detect the cheats.

- We have one official jump server. The rest are donated. We usually have one person on XFire at almost all times of the day. I have seen Soviet on the server many times. It is an admins duty to decide what is a ban/kickable offense, if Soviet wishes to do something about it, he will.

- I was there on night of Zombie server. I do recall that almost 90% of the server were trying to do the elevators.
I dont recall many people getting upset, seen as the majority of the players populating the server were jumpers...
This is irrelevant.

- The only people who do not hate cheaters, are the cheaters themselves.
Show me a someone who hasn't cheated and is not against cheating and I will show you a liar.

---------------------

Here I go again, spouting out nonsense that everyone but Lancast agrees with... I must be wrong again.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 2:45 pm

Drofder2004 wrote: - Rank hacking.
Ban them?: No, even on a public shooting server, you are only advancing to the same level as everybody else, you are not going beyond them.
Incorrect. In many modern servers that uses some mods on each next level you advance you unlock new guns, new posibilities, new features. On a zombie server it takes ages to get to level 200 and on level 200 you unlock so many things, people do ban for level hacking, it is really unfair, so you are indeed going beyond them.
Drofder2004 wrote: - Nobody cares about hackers joining CJ servers:
Everybody, except everybody other than you in this thread, clearly. you say that people are adding nothing new, but you are wrong, each person with the same opinion is another person to back up a statement.
Incorrect. Ok by your definition that everyone cares, what would you do if you knew that a cheater, competetive cheater plays on codjumping server(if you had no admin power)? Nothing, you wouldn't give a shit. If someone on chat said " I am a wallhacker/aimboter on promod servers" you think everyone's reaction will be "GTFO of this jumping server RIGHT NOW!" ? Don't make me laugh. Most people wouldn't responose at all as they don't even care and those who do care would say something like " Your a noob", but they would do nothing about them, they wouldnt try to get them kicked or banned(Why? Because they've done nothing wrong on a codjumping server)
Drofder2004 wrote: - We do not detect the cheaters, we only refuse them entry. Your statement is invalid.
- DVAR unlocking?
If you get caught and banned on another server for DVAR unlocking, then you will be banned on ours. Again, we do not detect the cheats.
Incorrect again. If you read my previous posts I said that you admins are indeed aware of those who do dvar unlocking as those who do it admit it, they don't hide it, but you don't ban for it, so much for your justice.
Drofder2004 wrote: - We have one official jump server. The rest are donated. We usually have one person on XFire at almost all times of the day. I have seen Soviet on the server many times. It is an admins duty to decide what is a ban/kickable offense, if Soviet wishes to do something about it, he will.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious. By the way if someone tells Soviet that they have dvar hack should Soviet ban that person? By your definition it's up to him, sad.
Drofder2004 wrote: - I was there on night of Zombie server. I do recall that almost 90% of the server were trying to do the elevators.
I dont recall many people getting upset, seen as the majority of the players populating the server were jumpers...
This is irrelevant.
Yea drofder, now defend Peds because I made him look like a cheater? Fact is he did glitch, it was wrong to do, and you proved that you don't give a shit and instead of saying he did bad you defend him, pathetic. (The jumpers came like 10 games after only 3 jumpers were on anyway...)
Drofder2004 wrote: - The only people who do not hate cheaters, are the cheaters themselves.
Another obvious statement? People do hate cheaters but they do not care if a competetive cheater plays on a codjumping server.

You said you have only 1 codjumping server which is Codjumper #1 and still only 3 people from CJ Team actually do something about it..

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 3:12 pm

Lancast wrote:I said *let's say* , in any situation nobody ever changes their side of argument after so much arguing.
Peds, why do you act all so high and mighty? It's not like you never cheat or break server rules, for instance, don't you remember that Zombie server we played not long ago? Their server rules clearly said GLITCHING IS NOT ALLOWED and it results in ban, but you and me were glitching all the time because admins weren't online, all other people were crying and telling us to come down but we didn't. So if you want to be such a fair person ACT like one.
You said majority don't care about mod rank, that's true, but also *nobody* cares about a wallhacker/aimboter playing fairly on a jumping server.
And Yea I do understand that you CJ Members have different roles but it doesn't change the fact that none of you are active AT all on the codjumping servers, Soviet is the only one, so theres 1 admin that can actually ban people for breaking the sever rules and cheating? That's nice, why don't you hire some server-admins then.
I act 'all so high and mighty' because I own this website. And also because in this situation I share the thoughts of almost everyone who's been reading this topic.

Jumping in a zombie server is nowhere near comparable to hacking. Also, most of the responses I've gotten from jumping in zombies servers is "wow, how did you get there?" as opposed to "you're ruining this game for me", as well as the fact that pretty much everyone jumps as much as they can in zombie servers anyway - indirectly, that's the point of it.

As for the server admin issue you raised, Drofder has been looking into it for the new mod. It's a very ambiguous matter currently, with no obvious perfect solution.
Lancast wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote: - Rank hacking.
Incorrect. In many modern servers that uses some mods on each next level you advance you unlock new guns, new posibilities, new features. On a zombie server it takes ages to get to level 200 and on level 200 you unlock so many things, people do ban for level hacking, it is really unfair, so you are indeed going beyond them.
This is completely irrelevant, as you DON'T UNLOCK ANYTHING WITH A HIGHER RANK IN THE CJ MOD ANYWAY.
Lancast wrote:what would you do if you knew that a cheater, competetive cheater plays on codjumping server(if you had no admin power)? Nothing, you wouldn't give a shit. If someone on chat said " I am a wallhacker/aimboter on promod servers" you think everyone's reaction will be "GTFO of this jumping server RIGHT NOW!" ? Don't make me laugh. Most people wouldn't responose at all as they don't even care and those who do care would say something like " Your a noob", but they would do nothing about them, they wouldnt try to get them kicked or banned(Why? Because they've done nothing wrong on a codjumping server)
They would only do nothing about it because there's not much they can do about it. If they had RCON they would ban them immediately, most likely.

---

I just spent 5 minutes writing the reasons for streaming servers, but then I realised they've all already been said by various people in this topic. The argument for streaming servers has already been made ridiculously clear to you in this topic, and if you disagree with it then I guess there's no convincing you. End story: we're not removing the streaming. Cheaters can go fuck themselves.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 1st, 2010, 3:28 pm

Jesus, I have to watch out I don't fall from my chair laughing at Lancast.

Seriously, you're saying I'm dumb, have you even read your own posts ? Just you isn't the same as the majority :P

Carry on though, it's funny as fuck to see you humiliating yourself again and again.

Also, why did you want to make walkthroughs ? For yourself or for CJ ? Because it's pretty damn obvious that you only give a shit about yourself :lol:

Have a good day.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » May 1st, 2010, 3:35 pm

Lancast wrote:Lancast
Hahaha, oh sorry, your name just makes me laugh out loud.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 3:56 pm

@Zaist
No, if you read the topic again it all started me saying you're doing your walkthroughs wrong because you don't do jumps the way they are supposed to be done, that you used rpg where could be no rpg. So I made a spacestation walkthough to show you how it's done, then I asked if I could do something like jumperpro_125 walkthough as I knew that you would do it again. Too bad your brain didn't figure that out but I had to explain to you again...You're the type who reads, doesn't debate because doesn't understand the discussion, so goes with the words of his friends and 'laughs'. How pathetic.
@Pedsdude
No peds, there is nothing worse than jumping in a zombie server. A wallhack or a aimbot will not give you as huge advantage(if there are no admins online) as being in a place where the zombie can never get and kill you.
Yes I know that you don't unlock anything by level hacking on a codjumper, but it still is cheating, you use a 3rd party program to change your level, you gain nothing but the new level look, but is still is cheating.

"They would only do nothing about it because there's not much they can do about it. If they had RCON they would ban them immediately, most likely."

Wow, how is that fair seriously? You would ban someone because they harmed people in some other servers even tho they have done nothing to harm your server? Ok there's nothing they can do, but still, they have done nothing to you, how can you still punish them...
Why not get ip addresses of all people that cheat in COD1 and COD2 or any other games and ban them in your server?

I said that even tho you admins know the people that do dvar unlocking you still don't ban/kick them, it's still as harmful as level hacking, almost equal to 0, but it still is hacking, why not at least kick those people?
This is very unfair, how can you not do anything with those who harm your server and ban those who don't...
Last edited by Lancast on May 1st, 2010, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 4:28 pm

No peds, there is nothing worse than jumping in a zombie server. A wallhack or a aimbot will not give you as huge advantage(if there are no admins online) as being in a place where the zombie can never get and kill you.
Yes I know that you don't unlock anything by level hacking on a codjumper, but it still is cheating, you use a 3rd party program to change your level, you gain nothing but the new level look, but is still is cheating.

Everyone who is able to, does jump in zombie servers. It's a fact. As I've already said, technically changing rank is 'cheating' by definition, but it's not the same kind of cheating as using a wallhack. It's not the type of cheat that has a detrimental effect on anyone or ruins anyone else's enjoyment of jumping, so it's not an issue that deserves a kick/ban.

"They would only do nothing about it because there's not much they can do about it. If they had RCON they would ban them immediately, most likely."
Wow, how is that fair seriously? You would ban someone because they harmed people in some other servers even tho they have done nothing to harm your server? Ok there's nothing they can do, but still, they have done nothing to you, how can you still punish them...
Why not get ip addresses of all people that cheat in COD1 and COD2 or any other games and ban them in your server?

I fail to see how it's not fair. I've yet to see anyone who agrees with you on this matter. As for people who cheated on other games, I don't hold grudges ACROSS games. If someone cheated in CoD1 and didn't in CoD4 then I'll happily let them play in our CoD4 servers.

I said that even tho you admins know the people that do dvar unlocking you still don't ban/kick them, it's still as harmful as level hacking, almost equal to 0, but it still is hacking, why not at least kick those people?
This is very unfair, how can you not do anything with those who harm your server and ban those who don't...

I know nothing about dvar unlocking so can't comment on this (I guess it was directed at Drofder and not me).

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 4:38 pm

Pedsdude wrote: Everyone who is able to, does jump in zombie servers. It's a fact. As I've already said, technically changing rank is 'cheating' by definition, but it's not the same kind of cheating as using a wallhack. It's not the type of cheat that has a detrimental effect on anyone or ruins anyone else's enjoyment of jumping, so it's not an issue that deserves a kick/ban.
Doesn't change the fact that is is wrong and the rules of all zombie servers state that glitching is not allowed, if you glitch on a zombie server and you wont come down if admin tells you to you will get banned. On some servers if you even attempt a glitch admin will kick you. Glitching on a zombie gives you more advantage than wallhacking. Whatever you say, even if everyone does it, doesn't mean you have to, if you glitch in a server where rules states that glitching is not allowed you are breaing the rules. Rules are rules, you break them by using 3rd party applications(hacks), you glitch, one worse than another, but at the end, rule breaking.
Pedsdude wrote: I fail to see how it's not fair. I've yet to see anyone who agrees with you on this matter. As for people who cheated on other games, I don't hold grudges ACROSS games. If someone cheated in CoD1 and didn't in CoD4 then I'll happily let them play in our CoD4 servers.
Our definition of justice is similar...in a way. Ok so if someone cheated in COD1 and not COD4 you'd let them play on codjumper, that's because those are two different games right? This whole time I was saying "competetive servers" and "codjumping servers" , I classify those as two different games thefore I'm saying that people who cheat on competetive and not on codjumper should be allowed to play on codjumping servers.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 4:40 pm

Azabael wrote:
Lancast wrote:Lancast
Hahaha, oh sorry, your name just makes me laugh out loud.
hahahahahhaha :lol: :lol:
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 4:54 pm

Doesn't change the fact that is is wrong and the rules of all zombie servers state that glitching is not allowed, if you glitch on a zombie server and you wont come down if admin tells you to you will get banned. On some servers if you even attempt a glitch admin will kick you. Glitching on a zombie gives you more advantage than wallhacking. Whatever you say, even if everyone does it, doesn't mean you have to, if you glitch in a server where rules states that glitching is not allowed you are breaing the rules. Rules are rules, you break them by using 3rd party applications(hacks), you glitch, one worse than another, but at the end, rule breaking.

Yes, both rule breaking, but one is distinctly worse than another. As a cheater yourself, obviously you seem to view this in a different light, but the rest of us don't.

Our definition of justice is similar...in a way. Ok so if someone cheated in COD1 and not COD4 you'd let them play on codjumper, that's because those are two different games right? This whole time I was saying "competetive servers" and "codjumping servers" , I classify those as two different games thefore I'm saying that people who cheat on competetive and not on codjumper should be allowed to play on codjumping servers.

As I've said, people who jump on CoD4 also shoot on CoD4. I don't consider them to be 'two different games'. People who jump on CoD1 don't necessarily even own CoD4. Yes, (shooting) cheaters have done nothing wrong on the jumping servers, but they're still playing the exact same game that they do cheat and ruin peoples' games.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 1st, 2010, 4:54 pm

- Zombie server, zombie mod. If their admins ban for a particular Zombie based hacking, then thats up to them. the current situation is no rewards for ranking on our server, so to me, hacking your rank is a non-serious issue and the only servers it becomes serious on are few and far ebtween, they can moderate their own servers and rules.

- You say "what would I do if a cheater...". Give me proof somebody cheats, provide me with their GUID and I will happily add them to the list. Need I remind you of the saga involving a reference to a cheat? It is quite clear that we are strict on hacking.

- I have never heard of this "DVAR" unlocking, until now, but as it does not affect our server or mod, it is not a concern of mine. WE DO NOT DETECT CHEATS, WE ONLY PUT UP A 'STOP' SIGN. Dvar hacking is a non-issue in this disucssion, we are ANTI-HACK, we are not PUNKBUSTER. If punkbuster start banning those who hack dvars, we will start banning them.

- I love how you keep saying "it was wrong to do" and yet you are one of the main culprits? click me for example.
- 10 Games and only 3 jumpers?
You were on for no more than 3/4 rounds and there were at least 6/7 jumpers. Peds, Matty, You,a couple of =CJ= (or similar tag) + a few names I recognised at the time...

- You keep saying nobody cares, but 5 out of 6 people in this thread agree that we do not want hackers to join our servers.

--------------------------------------------------
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 1st, 2010, 4:57 pm

Fucking lol'd :P

And yes, you were right about doing some jumps with or without RPG or whatever FPS.

But we're running through the maps with 2 players (Me and Hoogie). So if something is wrong then so be it, we aren't perfect either.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 5:07 pm

Pedsdude wrote: As I've said, people who jump on CoD4 also shoot on CoD4. I don't consider them to be 'two different games'. People who jump on CoD1 don't necessarily even own CoD4. Yes, (shooting) cheaters have done nothing wrong on the jumping servers, but they're still playing the exact same game that they do cheat and ruin peoples' games.
Not everyone that jumps on cod4 plays shoots on cod4, but still, even if they do ruin people's games on competetive servers in my opinion that's not a reason to ban them on codjumper.
Drofder2004 wrote:- Zombie server, zombie mod. If their admins ban for a particular Zombie based hacking, then thats up to them. the current situation is no rewards for ranking on our server, so to me, hacking your rank is a non-serious issue and the only servers it becomes serious on are few and far ebtween, they can moderate their own servers and rules.
Yes you are right that it is pointless to hack the rank on codjumping servers put people still do and it still counts as cheating, its not a build-in feature in codjumper mod to change your rank, you use a hack for it.
Drofder2004 wrote: - You say "what would I do if a cheater...". Give me proof somebody cheats, provide me with their GUID and I will happily add them to the list. Need I remind you of the saga involving a reference to a cheat? It is quite clear that we are strict on hacking.
Na, there are no serious cheats on codjumper and for those little ones you wouldn't ban anyone, but you should kick them while they are in server and do it, but then again, only 1 person is active enough to do it.
Drofder2004 wrote: - 10 Games and only 3 jumpers?
You were on for no more than 3/4 rounds and there were at least 6/7 jumpers. Peds, Matty, You,a couple of =CJ= (or similar tag) + a few names I recognised at the time...
First of all, at least first 5 games it was just you peds and me, it was just me and peds glitching(you weren't) later some other guys like matty, some =cj= , ib and others. Doesn't change the fact that it was still rule breaking, only 1 non-jumper was impressed, it was that french guy, rest of the guys were chatting that they recorded demos,screens etc and will report us, some were begining us to come down, but it was still a wrong thing to do.
Drofder2004 wrote: - I love how you keep saying "it was wrong to do" and yet you are one of the main culprits?
I know, I was glitching, I didn't and I still don't care that it was a wrong thing to do, I was ready to get banned by them anytime and I didn't care, but the difference is I know that it was a wrong thing to do and you don't, you keep excusing yourself by saying others did it too and some people were impressed...

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 5:26 pm

Lancast wrote:Not everyone that jumps on cod4 plays shoots on cod4, but still, even if they do ruin people's games on competetive servers in my opinion that's not a reason to ban them on codjumper.
99.9999999% of the people who play in jump servers on CoD4 also play in shoot servers. If they ruin peoples' games in the game mode which everyone plays (public), then I will quite happily stop them playing my game mode.
Lancast wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:- Zombie server, zombie mod. If their admins ban for a particular Zombie based hacking, then thats up to them. the current situation is no rewards for ranking on our server, so to me, hacking your rank is a non-serious issue and the only servers it becomes serious on are few and far ebtween, they can moderate their own servers and rules.
Yes you are right that it is pointless to hack the rank on codjumping servers put people still do and it still counts as cheating, its not a build-in feature in codjumper mod to change your rank, you use a hack for it.
We've already been over this. Nobody gives a shit about people rank hacking in our mod, so it's not a problem and doesn't require any punishment. Stop labouring the pointless point.
Lancast wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:- I love how you keep saying "it was wrong to do" and yet you are one of the main culprits?
I know, I was glitching, I didn't and I still don't care that it was a wrong thing to do, I was ready to get banned by them anytime and I didn't care, but the difference is I know that it was a wrong thing to do and you don't, you keep excusing yourself by saying others did it too and some people were impressed...
I know it was the wrong thing to do, but it's just like illegal music/film downloading - everyone else does it, you know it's wrong, but that doesn't stop you from doing it yourself.