Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Post by Drofder2004 » April 30th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Remove Stream - More players, Remove PB - Less trouble for some people regarding their lags/fps.
Since when were we looking for more people? Especially people who do not deserve to own the game.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » April 30th, 2010, 10:51 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » April 30th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Lancast justifies cheating ?

Some people... Seriously...
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » May 1st, 2010, 3:29 am

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » May 1st, 2010, 8:36 am

I guess LanCast is just on the the ggc-stream list. We don't support piracy nor cheating. No argument needed. Cheaters are cheaters and it doesn't matter on which server they are. If they want to play the should buy the game again.
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 11:36 am

I am but I also have 5 legit cd keys so it doesn't matter. This topic has no futher need for discussion as KS stated that he will not remove the stream.
@Zaist
You stfu, you're like even dumber than Matty's dog, every word that comes out of your mouth is just a one big fail. I don't justifie cheating and if you can't understand my points be quiet.
@Lev!athan,again.
No, it does indeed matter which servers and I already said why. Yea you don't support cheating, that's why you never ban cheaters e.g. level hackers. Ok you generally don't support cheating but that doesn't mean that you have to put streams on your servers. Nobody supports cheating, but you dont see all pb servers use stream and those server that do, is because they want to keep the cheaters away because they can *harm* their servers where they CANNOT harm your servers.
Why don't you guys stop pretending to be so *fair* when you're not, you never give a shit about cheaters that cheat on codjumping servers but you do about those who cheated on competetive and play fairly on codjumper? But I guess how can you care about what's going on in-the-server if none of you cj members besides Soviet actually plays on your own jumping servers. Acually none of you cj members get involved with your servers in any way besides Peds,KS and Soviet, that's how much you care.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 11:52 am

Lancast wrote:I am but I also have 5 legit cd keys so it doesn't matter. This topic has no futher need for discussion as KS stated that he will not remove the stream.
@Zaist
You stfu, you're like even dumber than Matty's dog, every word that comes out of your mouth is just a one big fail. I don't justifie cheating and if you can't understand my points be quiet.
@Lev!athan,again.
No, it does indeed matter which servers and I already said why. Yea you don't support cheating, that's why you never ban cheaters e.g. level hackers. Ok you generally don't support cheating but that doesn't mean that you have to put streams on your servers. Nobody supports cheating, but you dont see all pb servers use stream and those server that do, is because they want to keep the cheaters away because they can *harm* their servers where they CANNOT harm your servers.
Why don't you guys stop pretending to be so *fair* when you're not, you never give a shit about cheaters that cheat on codjumping servers but you do about those who cheated on competetive and play fairly on codjumper? But I guess how can you care about what's going on in-the-server if none of you cj members besides Soviet actually plays on your own jumping servers. Acually none of you cj members get involved with your servers in any way besides Peds,KS and Soviet, that's how much you care.
OK, a few points to pick up on...

Level hacking on the CoDJumper mod is definitely not the same as cheating on public servers (i.e. aimbot, wallhack etc.). The latter form ruins the game for everyone, whereas the former is just to show off. I find that the vast majority of people don't really care that much about the CJ mod rank, and they definitely don't leave servers because they're annoyed at the fact that someone has a higher rank than them or because they're unable to jump.

Drofder's previous post pretty much sums it up - hackers ruin the game for others, so why should we let them come on our servers? It's not about whether or not they can 'harm' our servers, it's about us effectively telling them to fuck off for cheating, and to tell them that they're not welcome as a result of their actions. Most of us who play on jump servers also play in public servers, so why encourage cheaters to enjoy the game?

I'm sure more members of the CJ team visit the servers than the 3 you listed above (Matty to name just one). Even so, we don't recruit people into the CJ team purely based on their activity on jump servers, so don't expect ALL of us to be ultra active on the servers, because that's clearly not the case. Many members of the team have different, invaluable roles which they fill (Drofder with the mod, Zaitsev with demo organising in the past and now jump map walkthroughs, pretty much the entire team for mapping help.)

Finally, directly insult one of the CJ team members again like you did to Zaitsev and there's a ban coming your way (temporary or otherwise).

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » May 1st, 2010, 11:54 am

Lancast, you seem to think that you can speek on behalf of the entire community. You keep spamming that 'nobody would care', while thoroughly reading this thread shows the opposite. That fact alone already puts you offside?

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 12:07 pm

Welcome Azabael to the discussion :)

Azabae, nobody would care,besides on a codjumping server you wouldn't even know that *this and that* person is a cheater on competetive + how can you care about those who don't cheat if you don't even care about those that cheat? As I said, if CJ members really did care they would ban people that do not play fair on codjumping servers but they don't. They care so much that only Soviet plays on any of the codjumping servers and only Peds, KS and Soviet get involved with the severs.

Look at this, this discussion has been going on for a while, let's say that you guys understood that I am right, you think anyone would say "Oh yea I get it now, Lancast is right, sorry" ? No, something like that would never happen, because 1. It would make the person who says it look bad because you change your opinion after so much arguing 2. Because of your pride, nobody will change their opinion now. However when people talk to me about this topic outside the forum(some of really popular names I wish I could tell you..) they do know that I am right and they say it, because they can say it annonymously, but they won't say it in this topic because this is me member vs you admins, so anyone that disagrees with the admins, or the bigger half of the argument will look bad. So Azabael you could say that I am speaking for a lot of people, everytime I argue with you guys I know it won't change a shit, but the public sees and that's what matters.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 12:17 pm

Lancast wrote:Look at this, this discussion has been going on for a while, let's say that you guys understood that I am right, you think anyone would say "Oh yea I get it now, Lancast is right, sorry" ? No, something like that would never happen
That's improbable because you're wrong.

Also, stop avoiding the points I've raised.

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 12:20 pm

I said *let's say* , in any situation nobody ever changes their side of argument after so much arguing.
Peds, why do you act all so high and mighty? It's not like you never cheat or break server rules, for instance, don't you remember that Zombie server we played not long ago? Their server rules clearly said GLITCHING IS NOT ALLOWED and it results in ban, but you and me were glitching all the time because admins weren't online, all other people were crying and telling us to come down but we didn't. So if you want to be such a fair person ACT like one.
You said majority don't care about mod rank, that's true, but also *nobody* cares about a wallhacker/aimboter playing fairly on a jumping server.
And Yea I do understand that you CJ Members have different roles but it doesn't change the fact that none of you are active AT all on the codjumping servers, Soviet is the only one, so theres 1 admin that can actually ban people for breaking the sever rules and cheating? That's nice, why don't you hire some server-admins then.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 1:44 pm

Decided to read the topic since this is going on for some days now, so heres what i think.

Lancast, everyone is able to speak for theirselfs so why do you always asume that your and the public's opinion is the same? And you can't even talk about the "public's opninion" as there are so many players and they definitely do not share the same opinion.

Now about the discussion, i do see your point, Lancast, i really couldn't care less if someone is a higher rank then me on the Codjumper servers. But that does not mean that i support the fact that they can join the servers. If i run into a hacker on a public server, not that that would happen anymore since i don't play publics anymore but lets just say i did, i would try to get him kicked/banned or i just rage quit because people like that ruin the game.

Now give me one reason why those people should be allowed to join the Codjumper servers?

And on your last question, i think Drofder is still working on the mini-admin option.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 1:49 pm

Thanks for posting a post that has brought nothing new to the discussion, I don't asume since people did talk to me about this, talking is not assuming. Read the topic again and you'll find the answer for your question.

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 1:52 pm

Lancast wrote:I don't asume since people did talk to me about this, talking is not assuming.
So you talk to a few people and then it's the "public's opinion"? Next time just say my mates and i want, not the public wants.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 2:11 pm

Look hoogie, your a pupet of Zaist and whatever you say you will not go against him nor against the majority side of the argument. Yea talked to some people, its the public not *my mates*, if you only knew who...

Here are some facts:
- Majority of people don't care if someone hack's their level on codjumper server.
- Nobody cares if a competetive wallhacker/aimboter plays on a codjumping server.
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for level hacking. However this counts as cheating.
- CJ Admins do not ban on their servers for dvar unlocking.(Like to turn off flash bang and some other commands) However this counts as cheating.
- There is only 1 active CJ Member on codjumping servers who even has the posibility to ban/kick others for rule breaking/cheating.
- Peds speaks as if he is such a fair person meanwhile he glitches on a zombie server where the rules states that glitching is not allowed because admins are offline. People get upset, cry, tell him to come down, he doesn't.
- Most people do hate cheaters.
Ok, so, for the last fact, most people do hate cheaters, but that is no reason to not allow them to use your codjumping servers(the one's with PB and stream), they used to hack on a competetive servers, but not on your codjumping servers. Codjumping servers and competetive servers are enterily two different *games*. You only hate wallhackers/aimboters and other competetive cheats because they are indeed very harmful on those competetive servers meanwhile they cannot harm your or any players on codjumping servers, but you still do not allow them to play. However, you do allow people that *do* cheat on codjumping servers to continue cheating because those kind of cheating are not very harmful to other players but it still IS cheating. So, you think you guys are fair by doing this? Not allowing players that done nothing to harm your servers to use your servers and continue allowing those who do harm your servers(only a bit but do)? Why punish people when they have done nothing to your servers and not punish those who do harm your servers? Why?
To Peds, on that zombie server we played, we glitched, we were breaking the rules. And tell me, what would give us on that zombie server higher advantage, having a wallhack or glitching - being in place where zombie cannot get to us/kill us? Even if 2 humans had a wallhack/aimbot and 20 zombies were chasing those 2 humans. the zombies would still win but if 2 humans were glitching zombies would never kill us unless we came down. So much for being fair Peds.
Last edited by Lancast on May 1st, 2010, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.