Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Come to Fr3ak's jump server and check out his new map!

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 5:34 pm

Conclusion: 2 different opinion but obvious which opinion will win.
If you want it your way, start your own community.
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 1st, 2010, 5:37 pm

This will be the last comment I reply to from you, because this alone to me, proves you are just making up your opinion as you go along. Changing your view point as argument sees fit and making the biggest fault in any debate: contradiction.

Lancast wrote:That's not true, you don't care if a cheater plays on a jumping server, nobody cares.
- Unban aimbotters/wallhackers

Lancast wrote:Na, there are no serious cheats on codjumper and for those little ones you wouldn't ban anyone, but you should kick them while they are in server and do it, but then again, only 1 person is active enough to do it.
- Kick for little cheats

====================================
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 5:45 pm

Pedsdude wrote: 99.9999999% of the people who play in jump servers on CoD4 also play in shoot servers. If they ruin peoples' games in the game mode which everyone plays (public), then I will quite happily stop them playing my game mode.
Fair enough, can't argue with your opinion.
Pedsdude wrote: I know it was the wrong thing to do, but it's just like illegal music/film downloading - everyone else does it, you know it's wrong, but that doesn't stop you from doing it yourself.
No it's compeletely different, by glitching on the zombie server you harm other people, you ruin their fun, most of people cant glitch so there is no way for them to kill you, many quit the server, others report you. It's a wrong thing to do, let's just end it at that.
Drofder2004 wrote:This will be the last comment I reply to from you

Let's see if you can stick to that.
Drofder2004 wrote:
Lancast wrote:That's not true, you don't care if a cheater plays on a jumping server, nobody cares.
- Unban aimbotters/wallhackers

They aren't banned directly on your server anyway, so it's not unbaning because you can't unban them from where they are banned, aka- ggc-stream. I was telling you to remove ggc-stream but this has already been cleared out and it will stay so that's that.
Drofder2004 wrote:
Lancast wrote:Na, there are no serious cheats on codjumper and for those little ones you wouldn't ban anyone, but you should kick them while they are in server and do it, but then again, only 1 person is active enough to do it.
- Kick for little cheats
Well that was based on the thing that you ban those who don't do anything directly to codjumper and not kick those who stuff directly, but that was cleared out too so that's that.
Hoogie wrote:Conclusion: 2 different opinion but obvious which opinion will win.
I'd insult you for not brining anything new to the topic and saying something pointless just to annoy me but I won't, not worth getting banned for it.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » May 1st, 2010, 6:02 pm

Lancast wrote:Fair enough, can't argue with your opinion.
You've done a good job of doing so thus far :P

Hoogie
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Hoogie » May 1st, 2010, 6:04 pm

Lancast wrote:
Hoogie wrote:Conclusion: 2 different opinion but obvious which opinion will win.
I'd insult you for not brining anything new to the topic and saying something pointless just to annoy me but I won't, not worth getting banned for it.
I believe he was talking about insulting another CJ team member, so you free to insult me, like i am free to give my opinion ;)
-=[[CoDJumper.com Movies]]=-
[[Ambush]] || [[Backlot]] || [[Bloc]] || [[Bog]] || [[Broadcast]] || [[Chinatown]] || [[Countdown]]
[[Crash]] || [[Creek]] || [[Crossfire]] || [[District]] || [[Downpour]] || [[Killhouse]] || [[Overgrown]]
[[Pipeline]] || [[Shipment & Wetwork]] || [[Showdown]] || [[Strike]] || [[Vacant]]

A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake an entire relationship

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » May 1st, 2010, 6:26 pm

This whole argument is ridiculous. Lancast's point holds a small amount of validity, and the only reason it's being debated so heavily is because he is presenting that view in the same way he presents every argument. I'm not saying I agree with him, but that doesn't mean that he's completely wrong, because there isn't really a right or wrong in this situation. If Lancast wants to argue something he believes in with no real effect on anything, that's his choice and his right. This subject isn't a clear cut black and white issue, it's a matter of perspective.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 1st, 2010, 7:06 pm

Soviet wrote:This whole argument is ridiculous. Lancast's point holds a small amount of validity, and the only reason it's being debated so heavily is because he is presenting that view in the same way he presents every argument. I'm not saying I agree with him, but that doesn't mean that he's completely wrong, because there isn't really a right or wrong in this situation. If Lancast wants to argue something he believes in with no real effect on anything, that's his choice and his right. This subject isn't a clear cut black and white issue, it's a matter of perspective.
Since when were rules and laws a matter of opinion and perspective?
The only valid perspective is the perspective from the person who makes the rules. If I were the person making the rules and I said, I do not allow the letter D to be used in names on our server, would that still be an arguable point?

The fact of this argument is: that we stream to the global list to stop KNOWN hackers from joining our server. We do this for no other reason than morals. We as gamers as well as jumpers, do not want these hackers to enjoy our server because of what they decided to do on another server.

I fail to see how this is not totally black and white.

Unless we are taking a look into the non-issues of rank hacking, dvar unlocking and Peds setting a bad example >.>
Soviet, I can understand when you have a valid point, maybe you could bring to light what part of Lancast's case is nothing but checkered...
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » May 1st, 2010, 8:07 pm

First off I fail to see how it is a specific rule that we must abide by. Second of all, even if it was a rule, that by no means makes it black and white. Blind obedience to rules and laws never makes sense because far too often the intent of said laws and rules is corrupted and they end up not being used for their intention. The same thing could occur here. I'm not saying I agree with Lancast, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't provide a valid point.
ImageImageImage

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 1st, 2010, 8:12 pm

I think you're mistaken there Drofder. Which servers are actually owned by Codjumper? The only one I know is CJ#1 and that doesn't have neither PB or Stream so you cannot classify having stream as a *rule* or a *law* on codjumper as it's up to the donators whenever to use it or not. Now that I think about it, we never even mentioned it, nor Peds or KS have any effect whenever to use Stream as it's not their servers that use it..
KillerSam wrote: the stream shall stay
Pedsdude wrote: End story: we're not removing the streaming.
Which servers are you guys talking about? Didn't quite catch that.
Last edited by Lancast on May 1st, 2010, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » May 1st, 2010, 9:41 pm

Innkeeper wrote:Can we just get rid of him he's quite possibly one of the biggest trolls I've ever seen...

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » May 1st, 2010, 11:25 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT MY POST COUNT GUYS! IT'S OVER 10FUCKINGTHOUSAND POSTS! ISN'T IT COOL HOW I COMPLETELY TALK IN CAPS AND ACTUALLY START A USEFUL AND AWESOME DISCUSSION IN HERE NOW !? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO LOOK AT THIS COLOR: IT'S MY FAVOURITE!
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Azabael
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Azabael » May 2nd, 2010, 12:05 am

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT LOOK AT MY POST COUNT GUYS! IT'S OVER 10FUCKINGTHOUSAND POSTS! ISN'T IT COOL HOW I COMPLETELY TALK IN CAPS AND ACTUALLY START A USEFUL AND AWESOME DISCUSSION IN HERE NOW !? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO LOOK AT THIS COLOR: IT'S MY FAVOURITE!
Aiaiai!

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » May 2nd, 2010, 12:19 am

*sigh*
ImageImageImage

Lancast
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Lancast » May 2nd, 2010, 12:27 am

Last edited by Lancast on May 2nd, 2010, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

freak720
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by freak720 » May 2nd, 2010, 12:32 am

So thx for spaming my thread :) 1 post about the title nice ;) Well for the real questions:)

1. the server is for cod4
2. codjumper mod is running
3. the map is mp_freak_jump (my new map)
4. i will try to remove the ggc-stream not because i admit lancast opinion (cheater have no rights) no because it will lag less ;)
5. its a 32 slot server so fill it :)
6. ip: 85.25.152.243:28965

greetings

Fr3ak