Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Discussion for other PC and console games

Moderator: Core Staff

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Re: Cod waw: zombies for ipod/iphone

Post by Rezil » November 22nd, 2009, 2:29 am

Meh I kinda doubt it, considering the general atmosphere in the last couple of weeks. Let's hope you're right.
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Rezil
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Rezil » November 22nd, 2009, 3:00 am

:o

You have my attention. Go on...
Drofder2004: Drofder's rules for reviewing a map
[...]
#5 If your name is Rezil, minimum 5/5.
---
<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]:
I heard somewhere that the best way to start is juggling 2 balls with one hand, so you will get a feel for it.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » November 22nd, 2009, 3:57 am

Hah, more like 2 months.

Infinite
PC Team
PC Team

Post by Infinite » November 22nd, 2009, 3:59 am

KillerSam wrote:
Rez|l wrote:Meh I kinda doubt it, considering the general atmosphere in the last couple of weeks. Let's hope you're right.
I can assure you, if you are looking for advanced scripting help e.t.c - we have something coming up to be announced 8)
^ made me interested
KillerSam wrote:
Rez|l wrote::o

You have my attention. Go on...
It'll be a few weeks yet before announced.
^ made me anxious

Pedsdude wrote:Hah, more like 2 months.
^ made me give up hope.
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."
"A still more glorious dawn awaits- not a sun rise, but a galaxy rise. A morning filled with four hundred billion suns: the rising of The Milky Way." - Carl Sagan

[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: infinate
[15:19] _MattyTÒ£eFarmer_: u r smarter than me

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 22nd, 2009, 2:20 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
jimbojetuk wrote:
Drofder2004 wrote:Thanks for the info...

How about a fucking link, a video, a review, anything?
I already wrote a review on here for it, but i clicked backspace by accident and didnt have time to write much before I left.

How about you stop being so fucking lazy and just google it?
Alt+RightArrow fucktard.

If "not googling" to back up your review is lazy on MY part, what sort of lazy is it when the person giving the review cannot be bothered to give you a link either?

This forum is a cunt magnet... but not in the good sense...
I did the alt right arrow, and the boxes were blank, so I didnt want to type it all out, but I did want to still get my point across.

I was intending to put a link up when I had the time. I didnt think it was THAT difficult if i didnt put one up, you could have googled it.

Anyway, i wasnt reviewing it there, i was just mentioning it so that if you were interested you could find out a bit more about it.
JDogg: 'I have a video of me pissing, wanna see?'

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 22nd, 2009, 2:26 pm

Soviet wrote:Drofder has a very valid point. If you study a bit of communication, one of the key points is talking to a person in a way they understand. That involves talking at their level. Drofder could use big words and polite responses all day long if he wanted to, but in the end it would be just as, if not less effective than just yelling at the person. Furthermore, Drofder has a huge right to be pissed at what's going, KS also.

These guys have dedicated hundreds of hours of their life to this community, yet when they go on a forum they receive no respect from anyone. People constantly ignore what they say and receive their advice as if they are hearing it from a 5 year old. It may not be as apparent for you as you are not as involved in some of the issues going on right now and you definitely don't take the brunt of the idiocy in this community, but it is relentless.

Everyone has a breaking point, and a lot of the team members have reached it after putting up with this incessant and constantly increasing bullshit year after year.
It may be because half of the time we are getting mocked for our responses and posts...its like some of the team think THEYRE talking to 5 year olds.

By the way, I was just reading the posts and drofder, if you are calling me a 'cunt' you really are a fucking ass. I have done nothing wrong towards you and youre treating me like shit. So what if i didnt post a review, i just wanted to start a topic about the game because i thought it was noteworthy. And dont try talking to me as if im a dumbass, I can understand your posts. So dont use any of this 'bringing it down to my level' bullshit.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 23rd, 2009, 2:05 am

jimbojetuk wrote:And dont try talking to me as if im a dumbass, I can understand your posts. So dont use any of this 'bringing it down to my level' bullshit.
Don't take it personally, but you were the catalyst to a slow burning fire and don't simply imply "I may be an ass", you either think I am, or I am not, there is no maybe.

The fact you responded to the topic before actually reading the posts in the topic represents a small section of why people like you ruin(ed) this forum. You don't think before you speak, you don't read slow enough to understand the meanings behind the post, you simply jump right in the moment you have an opinion on their post.
[And before you jump to quick conclusions, I use the term 'you' as a general term for yourself and others in this forum]

There, this is an example, by JDogg in this very topic... find it yourself. >.>

---

I am not here to be liked by you, nor am I a here to me friends with everyone, I simply ask for a little respect for those who have put in a lot. Ask yourself, when was the last time you thanked the people who pay for this site, the last time you thanked people for the work they do to keep the demos hosted for you, the work to keep the servers going, the new features being brought to you?

New Showcase section - Here
Quick Update - Here
New Server - Here
2 New Servers - Here
Latest forum posts - Here
CoD4Jumper update - Here

If you do not feature in at least ONE of the above 6 announcements, why not?

This is and was (again) my final post in this part of the forum, I have explained myself and if you cannot agree with my opinions of things said, then we will have to agree to disagree.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 23rd, 2009, 4:28 pm

Well in response to the last past of that post, I may not be in those sections because I am not into codjumping. I do not use this place because it is aimed at codjumping (DID, dont now for various reasons) I didnt read all of the posts, I saw the post in which you responded to a message and you mentioned bringing it down to 'a cunts' level and i think thats stupid coming from you drofder.

I respected the codjumper team a lot and secretly when i was a little younger wanted to become a part with the group but i think its just 'a bunch of guys' now.

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » November 23rd, 2009, 11:40 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:I respected the codjumper team a lot and secretly when i was a little younger wanted to become a part with the group but i think its just 'a bunch of guys' now.
Both perspectives in the community-team relationship regarding one another have suffered greatly.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 24th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Soviet wrote:
jimbojetuk wrote:I respected the codjumper team a lot and secretly when i was a little younger wanted to become a part with the group but i think its just 'a bunch of guys' now.
Both perspectives in the community-team relationship regarding one another have suffered greatly.
im not saying anything bad about the group - it just isnt about codjumping any more. You guys dont put anywhere near the amount of time into demos and shit like you did with 1, uo, 2. Its been a slow decline since cod 4, we all know it.

I still (try to) enjoy my time on this forum, obviuously with my posts ive been here a long time (I know not as long as some, dont point it out.). But i dont think anything of codjumping as a hobby.

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 24th, 2009, 7:16 pm

true, i just find codjumping is a dying 'thing' and its only going down from here...not thwe kinda stuff any of us want to hear but its the truth

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 24th, 2009, 7:31 pm

jimbojetuk wrote:You guys dont put anywhere near the amount of time into demos and shit like you did with 1, uo, 2. Its been a slow decline since cod 4, we all know it.
I said it would be my last post twice, but this I cannot let lie.

The amount of work is less?

The amount of work that has been done with demos from Zaitsev alone has topped the work and effort done in all previous games.
We have a full GAME showcase, every map AND about 55 minutes of footage for singleplayer jumps, recorded for your viewing.
The site has had a FULL redesign, not only visual but coding.
The mod has MANY new features never seen in any previous game, each part scrutinised and redesigned.
The server sponsorship deals to get both WaW and CoD4 servers.
A "jump clan" directory.
Even a failed attempt at getting a "top5" videos going.
We are even connected to most popular networking sites.

What is missing from CoD days?
Nade throws (Lack of interest)
Gap Records (Still going but every new demo is basically a cheat...)

---

Less and less demos are sent to us for a simple reason GREED. Too many GREEDY jumpers making demos and then using them for youtube videos only and hoarding their demos.
The reason we were slow to give a MW2 section is because of our personal feelings of the game. Many of the admins are boycotting this game and continue to do so.
CoDJumper relies on its community and the community has been slowly failing us since CoD4 and now, IW has failed us with MW2.

The amount of work put in to this community is disproportionate to the amount of thanks and respect we receive from it.
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."

Coontang
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by Coontang » November 24th, 2009, 8:34 pm

I understand, Im sorry about that ost.

I meant, the community (being all of the normal people + the team) 'seems' to me as if it is less interested in jumping and more interested in just being a general chat centre.

I dont cudjump anymore (part of my point, less people are bothered), and I dont pay much attention to the codjumper side, so if there is more going on, fine, sorry I will understand.

What I meant to say is like I mentioned here above, the community is much less 'codjump' these days and more 'chat;.

hope you undertstand :? :wink:

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » November 24th, 2009, 8:47 pm

The codjumper scene is bigger than it ever was (until MW2), but as stated by KS, everyone is now a Spielberg and creates 30 second videos with 1 minute introductions and does not bother uploading any demos or sending them in.

Dude coming probably in first place with Evil Warrior.

But yes, the 30 seconds video sucks. But what to expect ? There are hardly any new places (Like 99% jumps nowadays are new bounces to old places).

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » November 24th, 2009, 9:27 pm

That's not true Drofder.

There were plenty of awesome videos by Dude, Evil Warrior, Raptus, Dan, Matty, T4D and many many more. And in most cases I got demos (Always by Dude, EW, Raptus, Dan, Matty etc).

Pres, Damsel/Pwnzor, Dude and Evil Warrior are probably high on top of my most provides demos list.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol