News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Re: CoD4 - Chinatown & Bog Ownage!

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:
Ch4vioN wrote:Yes you are kinda right. I don't really care about this whole who found it first it's more a matter of what i thought cj was.

do you actually think this is nothing weird at all about this?!
What did you think CJ was, a place where YOU could show off what YOU found because YOU found it 'first'?
We are a community that provides you with a service and a place to be social in both on and off topic areas, but WE also post our own videos relating to a subject WE made this community solely to support.

If you do not care about "who found it first", why are you so bothered that we posted it?
Clearly you wanted to post it first so YOU could get the praise and attention from it.

Congratulations, here's your attention, enjoy it while it lasts.
As demsel pointed out to me cj (youtube) only contains the jumps that the community had found that way i'm suprised even knowing that there will be a vid they rush to get before. And i had nothing to do with the finding or making vid of these jumps.
So i would not get any credits for it what so ever. BUT i think they way that damsel (zaitsev) acted is strange and not ok to me at all. But hey you got my story and ill stick with it obvisly you don't agree with me, fine. At least i told what i think and how this shit was so we don't have 20 diffrent storys.

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » August 4th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Ch4vioN wrote:to damsel: I trusted you with all my jumps man and now you tell me to fuck off and wants to ban me :S
Wtf you're on about again, who would ban a such entertaining innintelligent person?

Well whatver, since you argued, I'm gonna have to tell you to fuck off.

Still, keep on arguing, you're amusing tbh.

Get your logs out if you wish, then you'll notice you agreed on me telling it to zaitsev, then you'll be able to shut up, blindy boy.

And now, I'm gonna post an happy face smiley, since it always annoy me when someone insult me and add those.

:)
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 9:33 pm

BlueDamselfly wrote:
Ch4vioN wrote:to damsel: I trusted you with all my jumps man and now you tell me to fuck off and wants to ban me :S
Wtf you're on about again, who would ban a such entertaining innintelligent person?

Well whatver, since you argued, I'm gonna have to tell you to fuck off.

Still, keep on arguing, you're amusing tbh.

Get your logs out if you wish, then you'll notice you agreed on me telling it to zaitsev, then you'll be able to shut up, blindy boy.

And now, I'm gonna post an happy face smiley, since it always annoy me when someone insult me and add those.

:)
how i find em on windows 7 and no i diden't agree and yes you said you wouldn't make vid and yes you lied and wtf i'm done with this all thinks what u want

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 4th, 2009, 10:51 pm

tbh you are kiddies isn't there any higher achievement in your life than those jumps o.O lol grow up

and how can you proof that u found them at first? maybe somebody else did them a long time ago and just didnt upload it here
it's stupid to say we were first
send in demo and if you are the first here you get credit if not your own fault
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Lev!athan wrote:tbh you are kiddies isn't there any higher achievement in your life than those jumps o.O lol grow up

and how can you proof that u found them at first? maybe somebody else did them a long time ago and just didnt upload it here
it's stupid to say we were first
send in demo and if you are the first here you get credit if not your own fault
please read what i write i diden't find the jumps i would not get any credit for them what so ever and i can't prove a shit all i wanted to do was explain from my point of veiw how it was as many talked about me here. I'm sick of people saying i started a who found it war cause i diden't even had anything to do with those jumps. Fine if you don't agree with me but now you know what i think.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 4th, 2009, 11:06 pm

If you didn't find them and you are not here looking for glory, then wtf do you want?

Zaitsev/Damsel posted a video found by whoever found it BUT they PERFORMED the jump themselves and they recorded it themselves. you have no argument, your points are moot.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » August 4th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Actually chavion,

Over the years, Cj community has always had some "I found it first" problems, which is why many people might not agree with you.

So lets base ourselves on this, considering you, we were not going to have any help from that "jump" clan on their jumps' demos, even if we'd have posted this vid or not. Why would we even bother respecting them? Because we're a community I suppose? Lets be honest, some people which cannot be bothered to help the community, aren't a part of the community.

So lets see, we would have not had any credits, everyone would've congrated them, and we'd have had to waste 1 or 2 days working on remaking their demos, without any gratitude from anyone. Epic deal.

Lets be honest, why should we have waited for them to release their vid? Simply because I knew that they were possibily realising a vid about it? You should've kept your mouth shut then, It's all your fault.

We would have found it anyway, according to zait, as he had already looked throught most of maps ( which is why we had those chinatown jumps. ), therefore, if you'd have kept your mouth shut, we would not be having this debate atm.

All your points have truely no sence, you're talking about trust and shit, when you cannot even keep the promise you made toward that " jump" clan, you're pathetic.

I suppose I've pretty much cleared everything, if I didn't, then we can have another 2h conversation. ;) ( Which I will insult you even more this time. )
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 4th, 2009, 11:34 pm

Thread cleansing commences tomorrow.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 11:53 pm

For the last time the only reason i write here is beacuase i saw my name alot in this thread. And ye talked alot to damsel.
Hope i made myself as clear as possible and i'm so close to answering to all youre shit but i wont i'm tired of none actualy reading what i write. Please do and it's very clear.

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 5th, 2009, 12:14 am

it's just something between you and damsel and has nothing to do with the cj community! He made next video he did they added a new jump which you said "should/is" possible zait found out by himself after somebody said that and now whole cj community is bad?
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 5th, 2009, 12:42 am

Lev!athan wrote:it's just something between you and damsel and has nothing to do with the cj community! He made next video he did they added a new jump which you said "should/is" possible zait found out by himself after somebody said that and now whole cj community is bad?
good point but i missunderstood who was making this vid i thought it was like hmm a cj team vid but i know now so ye basicly don't have anything against you other guys i think i said sorry earlier. Well lets leave it here. Someone told me this aswell:
" first rule in this forum: the team is ever in right ...." but now it wasne't even the team :D

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » August 5th, 2009, 1:07 am

Ch4vioN wrote:For the last time the only reason i write here is beacuase i saw my name alot in this thread. And ye talked alot to damsel.
Hope i made myself as clear as possible and i'm so close to answering to all youre shit but i wont i'm tired of none actualy reading what i write. Please do and it's very clear.
Wtf is your god damn point?

Who fucking give a shit about all your fucking gayness promises if you can't even keep the one you do?

No but go fuck yourself will you?

Just fucking gtfo I've never seen a such anoying person.

Just too bad the vid is already fucking done, so screw you and your fucking lovely clan, which you re not even in cause you fucking suck and they consider you bad.

No but fucksake will you shut it one day.
Ch4vioN wrote:
Lev!athan wrote:it's just something between you and damsel and has nothing to do with the cj community! He made next video he did they added a new jump which you said "should/is" possible zait found out by himself after somebody said that and now whole cj community is bad?
good point but i missunderstood who was making this vid i thought it was like hmm a cj team vid but i know now so ye basicly don't have anything against you other guys i think i said sorry earlier. Well lets leave it here. Someone told me this aswell:
" first rule in this forum: the team is ever in right ...." but now it wasne't even the team :D
No, lets not fucking leave it there, You,re such an idiot arognant piece of shit, annoying everyfuckign one with your god damn little feelings, grow up and be a fuckign man, i dont give a fucking little shit about your god damn point of view, no but fucksake stfu, I would insult you whole damn night.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 5th, 2009, 1:10 am

Drofder2004 wrote:Zaitsev/Damsel posted a video found by whoever found it BUT they PERFORMED the jump themselves and they recorded it themselves. you have no argument, your points are moot.
This. End of story.

Stealing is using their demos (And who say they have them) and we didn't. I can also say I found out how to get on the last building in Backlot. It's that simple. You can say everything. But where's the demo ? Where's the video. They 'did it' 2 weeks ago. Did they ? I see no video. I (Well, Damsel) provide a video. And there you have it.

WE WIN, THEY LOSE.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » August 5th, 2009, 1:10 am

KillerSam wrote:@Damsel:
Forum rules wrote: - Do not post anything on these forums which is likely to cause offense to others, or with the intention of causing offense.
- Swearing is acceptable on these forums, but do not over use swear words, or fill your posts with them.
- Think before you post, is your post suitable for a public forum?
ye whatever, i m not gonna bother staying on these forums with such annoying persons in it.

he doesnt even have a fuckign single argument, all what he does is talking fucking crap and repeating his little feelings over and over.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 5th, 2009, 1:11 am

Aye, sorry Chavion but every time you keep on going and going and going. Learn when to stop! Get over it.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol