Post by The Dude » August 4th, 2009, 11:04 am

great work :D

Mooselflies
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!
PSN ID: mooselflies

Re: CoD4 - Chinatown & Bog Ownage!

Post by Mooselflies » August 4th, 2009, 11:12 am

for some reason yesterday i went on those guys server yesterday and they bannedme coz they fort i was gunna steal there jumps and give it to you guys i was sitting that like :? do i care?

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » August 4th, 2009, 11:50 am

Sniper44 wrote:for some reason yesterday i went on those guys server yesterday and they bannedme coz they fort i was gunna steal there jumps and give it to you guys i was sitting that like :? do i care?
kiddies + immaturity
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 3:12 pm

ok here i am lol
i'll try to explain it all. About 3 weeks ago t4d told me they made those clips then about 1 week later he said he wasn't going to make any vid out of it. I was kinda angry so i told probably one of the people i trusted most in cod4 jumping damsel. I had no clue on way up there so ye i diden't really revel anything. I said to damsel you must not never ever tell this to anyone and he was like ok so i did sure trust him. about 1 week after that t4d told me he was making vid after all i don't remeber if i told damsel at this point or not vids going to happen. Then i saw em jumping bog and i tiold him like you promised you shouldn't tell anyone and he was like: it's cool mate we are not making those clips just some old stacks in out of map thats all. I was like ok they make vid in 1 week just so you know. And add to this damsel made fun of me after i thought they were making new jumps and bounces vid and said that codjumper channel only was for old jumps by comunity and that they were making a showcase of those old jumps that weren't in the other showcases. Then wtf a while later i see a vid with those clips and in credit it says by damselfiles :S ok so what happened wasen't that they stole you can't really say that but cj team rushed a vid when he knew others were making. Isen't cj a community not 3-4 guys rushing vids to get before others? anyway i heard damsel wants to ban me i have no idea why. As far as strike ownage i told you zait that they told me those guys stole but i can hardly know as i had not even started jumping at that time.

to damsel: I trusted you with all my jumps man and now you tell me to fuck off and wants to ban me :S

sum it all up: I'm very disapointed at cj (team) for this whole thing and i highly doubt they would had made vid if it weren't for that they knew even if damsel says he diden't tell anything. Sorry to all -=JuMp=- guys for this i will never trust anyone cj again.

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 4th, 2009, 3:50 pm

TL;DR

If you are going to pose an argument at least make it readable.

Fact 1:
No ones owns an action. Jumping is a verb, you cannot own it.

Fact 2:
The CoDJumper team will never wait for you to make your video first, we are a website about jumping in CoD, if we know a jump that hasn't been posted yet, expect us to post it.

Fact 3:
You argument is old and invalid. We have dealt with your kind for 5 years already (6 maybe), you are nobody special, don't expect us to cave in to your accusations.

Fact 4:
I found EVERY jump first. I just haven't got round to posting it (and probably never will).

Final Fact:
Nobody cares.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:TL;DR

Fact 1:

Fact 2:
The CoDJumper team will never wait for you to make your video first, we are a website about jumping in CoD, if we know a jump that hasn't been posted yet, expect us to post it.

Fact 3:
You argument is old and invalid. We have dealt with your kind for 5 years already (6 maybe), you are nobody special, don't expect us to cave in to your accusations.

Fact 4:
I found EVERY jump first. I just haven't got round to posting it (and probably never will).

Final Fact:
Nobody cares.

1 ye never claimed to own it not even my jumps just disapointed and wanted to explain

2 why did he need to lie then? they could had posted demos in 2min

3 old? just explain how it was not arguing i just say what i think and how i feel nothing else or?

4 .........

5 some does

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » August 4th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:TL;DR

Fact 1:

Fact 2:

Fact 3:

Fact 4:

Final Fact:
Nobody cares.
A men! :D

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 4th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Your comment on youtube made me lolz Drofder.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » August 4th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Ch4vioN wrote:I'm very disapointed at cj (team) for this whole thing
Exactly how many of the CJ team were involved in this?

» Pedsdude
» KillerSam

» [SoE]_Zaitsev
» Drofder2004
» Soviet
» Nightmare
» The President
» Lev!athan

Ignoring the fact that I think this whole "I found it first!" attitude is wrong, it's wrong to blame anything (false or otherwise) on the team when it was only one person technically who did it.

As I say, even though Zaitsev was involved in the production of the video, I disagree with you on this whole argument that has been brought up. Jumps are free for all - we provide many jumps on our website and YouTube account free of charge, very rarely claiming that we ourselves found the jumps (in fact, most of the demos on our website give credit to the people who send them in first.)

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » August 4th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Lol i got a good motot....... first come, first serve?... :D

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » August 4th, 2009, 5:45 pm

That's how it always has been.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » August 4th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Yer but most people dont no it lol. (odviosly)

Mooselflies
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!
PSN ID: mooselflies

Post by Mooselflies » August 4th, 2009, 7:27 pm

omg u guys ofc i found it first like ifound the pipeline bounce :P who cares about the jumps its a jump its not like it gunan kill u!

just calm down and all cj do they get all the demos of jumps and put it together so we can watch it as a whole instead of 4000 demos at a time (i don't rly mean thats all they do coz that would be boring) so rly they are not stealing they are just doing us all a favour!

Ch4vioN
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ch4vioN » August 4th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Pedsdude wrote:
Ch4vioN wrote:I'm very disapointed at cj (team) for this whole thing
Exactly how many of the CJ team were involved in this?

» Pedsdude
» KillerSam

» [SoE]_Zaitsev
» Drofder2004
» Soviet
» Nightmare
» The President
» Lev!athan

Ignoring the fact that I think this whole "I found it first!" attitude is wrong, it's wrong to blame anything (false or otherwise) on the team when it was only one person technically who did it.

As I say, even though Zaitsev was involved in the production of the video, I disagree with you on this whole argument that has been brought up. Jumps are free for all - we provide many jumps on our website and YouTube account free of charge, very rarely claiming that we ourselves found the jumps (in fact, most of the demos on our website give credit to the people who send them in first.)
Yes you are kinda right. I don't really care about this whole who found it first it's more a matter of what i thought cj was. Especially as Damsel lied to me and diden't keep a secret but insted made a vid i don't really thought you guys cared about credits at all but i guess i know now. Anyway as it was a showcase for cj i assumed i would call it by cj team but obvisly i was wrong and all i falsly accused i'm sry. But my post was most to explain to all what actually happened when i saw my name alot in this thread.

Also how this banning me thing go i heard alot of people telling me damsel wanted me banned i have no idea why i would be but i kinda wanna know if it might happen and why.

do you actually think this is nothing weird at all about this?!

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » August 4th, 2009, 8:10 pm

Ch4vioN wrote:Yes you are kinda right. I don't really care about this whole who found it first it's more a matter of what i thought cj was.

do you actually think this is nothing weird at all about this?!
What did you think CJ was, a place where YOU could show off what YOU found because YOU found it 'first'?
We are a community that provides you with a service and a place to be social in both on and off topic areas, but WE also post our own videos relating to a subject WE made this community solely to support.

If you do not care about "who found it first", why are you so bothered that we posted it?
Clearly you wanted to post it first so YOU could get the praise and attention from it.

Congratulations, here's your attention, enjoy it while it lasts.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010