Atze.

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Atze.

Post by Pedsdude » July 29th, 2009, 2:35 pm

I think that ironically it's very immature of you to call many of the CJ team members 'stupid' and 'dumb', when clearly many of them (particularly the ones you criticised) are the complete opposite. We've judged you based on everything we know, which is as much as we can do, so to call us dumb for having kicked you while being ignorant of the situation is ridiculous - if that was such an issue then you should have made it clear straight after your match or the following day so that we were fully up to speed and could make a logical decision, rather than dismissing everything.

I think you should start thinking less about yourself and more about how others perceive you in certain situations.

I'm not going to labour on this point as I believe that if you still don't understand it from what I've typed above then you'll never understand it.

We are not ignorant, dumb and stupid. We make fair decisions based on the evidence that is in front of us. To say that we're judging you from this is totally false and perhaps even dumb and stupid on your half.

As for Zait/KS being lame for posting the chat logs, that's not lame, that's posting more evidence we have of the situation so that the rest of the community here knows the full extent of the situation and not that we just kicked you for some unknown or small reason.

when the match was over i already knew by some cj member that you will kick me out of the team so i started answering like this (with flames and shit) cus it was too much for my german brain how dumb people can be
That actually sounds pretty dumb. If you were smart and so sure that there was no issue over it all then you would have clearly explained the situation instead of simply flaming.

Anyway, I've pretty much been pushed to the limits of what I have to say on this topic. The end fact is that you have been kicked from the team and judging from the discussions that have gone on in this topic it's safe to say that you won't be reinstated.

Feel free to call me ignorant, dumb and stupid for posting similar comments to those before me who have met the same accusations, but clearly I am neither of them (at the very most I will be ignorant, but I've already explained that it was up to you to bring us up to speed if you wanted to explain yourself fully, rather than leave us to make decisions in the dark with what we knew on the matter.)

waywaaaard
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by waywaaaard » July 29th, 2009, 4:05 pm

mhkey

maybe close thread as in my opinion is nothing more to add to discussion

edit: I haven't closed it yet xD
I just think it's senseless to discuss more -> decision is made
THAT HANDS WERE NOT TRACED!
visit my blog: Link
Soviet wrote:Yeah, watch out, Peds will hit you with his +5 D-Battleaxe of homosexuality :roll:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 29th, 2009, 4:36 pm

I've opened it again, I think it's only fair that atze should be able to respond to our comments, plus other community members may want to post their thoughts. It's not really turned particularly agressive.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 29th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Everybody already said what I am thinking currently. We're not the immature twats, you are.

Why do you think I was talking to you on xfire ? Match or not, this stuff shocked me and I didn't see it coming. Now I was just hoping for some good explenation but you started behaving like a total ass. Sure. I can understand you're annoyed here and calling us dumb, but some of us have done shitloads for this community and are still doing it up this day.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 29th, 2009, 5:11 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Everybody already said what I am thinking currently. We're not the immature twats, you are.

Why do you think I was talking to you on xfire ? Match or not, this stuff shocked me and I didn't see it coming. Now I was just hoping for some good explenation but you started behaving like a total ass. Sure. I can understand you're annoyed here and calling us dumb, but some of us have done shitloads for this community and are still doing it up this day.
Lol and atze hasent? Atze has done just as much as alot of you members.

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm

matt101harris wrote:Atze has done just as much as alot of you members.
To be fair, Matty, you've only been registered since March 2008. Zaitsev has done A LOT for this commmunity (half of which was before he went inactive for over a year), perhaps more than any other team member (I'm sure most of the team would agree with that). He has uploaded 900 demos to the site and continues to help with organising and categorising the demos. Even with an upcoming section of the website that hasn't been finished yet, he's been going through each demo on our website individually and getting information for them. I'm not saying atze hasn't done a lot for this community, but to take that tone with Zaitsev (indirectly or otherwise) is wrong imo.

Also, if he's done "just as much as alot of" the CJ team then that makes him just as vulnerable to be kicked out.
matt101harris wrote:he has been hewre for like 1 of the longest serving members and has helped to alot of things and helped alot of people
matt101harris wrote:the things atze did for codjumper. Im sure i kno which 1 would out number the other. Ate has been great help to codjumperandmany members
matt101harris wrote:I still think atze has done way to much for codjumper for you then to kick him. As ivesaid before, many people joined codjumper beacuse ofhim, there wouldnt be half the members there are if it wasrn for his videos, and posts (tutorials and such) and lots more stuff. Ayzehas made many codjumper members feel walcome over the years he has been in the cj team
Most (if not all) people have agreed that atze has done a lot for the community, but he's overstepped the line and there's no chance of him being reinstated (he even said he wouldn't want to be now anyway). I don't see any benefit from repeatedly stating that he's done a lot for the community. I'm sorry if it seems as though I'm picking on you, but I want to make these points clear.

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » July 29th, 2009, 6:17 pm

I personnally think azte ban might have been over reacted, and this issue could & should have been resolved quickly, if azte would ve perhaps been a bit more patient :P

I would love to believe that everything could be solved in 5 seconds, I do however remember this from soviet.
1. A man is sentenced to life in jail for killing someone
2. While in jail, the man kills someone
3. They go back over the trial with DNA testing and realize the man was innocent
Considering that, I suppose the best from now would be some appologises from everybody, then we could all simply cheer up. Afterward I suppose we'd all be friend, then the next thing we'd see would be azte being active again.

And then I would imagine we'd see him being reinvited again in any near future.

There's nowhere anything totally permanent anyway :)
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 29th, 2009, 6:54 pm

KillerSam wrote:
BlueDamselfly wrote: Considering that, I suppose the best from now would be some appologises from everybody, then we could all simply cheer up. Afterward I suppose we'd all be friend, then the next thing we'd see would be azte being active again.

And then I would imagine we'd see him being reinvited again in any near future.
And then you woke up and ate your cornflakes.
Absolutely, we've already been through this once with him and to go through it again (with terrible immaturity on his part) does not leave him in good standings.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 29th, 2009, 8:29 pm

atze<3 wrote:lol just had a little conversation with some1 on xfire
and its hilarious how ks told him last night ME AND ROBEZ bought private cheats for cod4...
he said he didnt believe that but ks said its true 100% etc...
u rly cant be serious ks...stupid twat
Ok, feel free to leave you have proved my point over and over again.

Anyone who truly feels that this waste of time and effort is actually a worthy member of our community may feel free to follow him on his exit journey as I have had enough of it. Whats done is done, and we have no intention of changing our decision.

As for Atze being the team member who gave the most to this community, unless you know the history of those who currently serve this community, keep your mouth closed. Its people like you who make me wonder why I actually stick around on these forums clearly wasting my time and effort on the mods which you all happily use without any fucking gratitude.

Zaitsev is by FAR the most dedicated and hard working of all the staff, no doubt whatsoever, the amount of background work he has been doing over the last month puts the rest of this team to shame in comparison, and that included Atze.
You may have seen Atze more on the forward side of the fence of helping out but the amount of background work done on this site and keeping things running smoothly are doing a thankless job.

How many more ignorant fools do I have to deal with before I decide this site and cause is not worth the effort.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 29th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Lol i didnt say zait wasent... i just said that atze has done alot to for codjumper :S

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » July 29th, 2009, 10:58 pm

matt101harris wrote:Lol i didnt say zait wasent... i just said that atze has done alot to for codjumper :S
As has everyone else on the team, otherwise they wouldn't be on the team. I can pretty much guarantee you that Peds, Killersam, and Drofder have done more than Atze has well. The point that he has done so much for CoDJumper isn't relevant as it would have obviously been taken into account when the decision was made. It may not appear that way to you since you haven't been around that long, but these members which seemingly don't mean anything to you are the reason you have servers to play on, a website to download demos from, and a community for jumping to turn to.

Btw Drofder, I <3 your post so much.
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » July 30th, 2009, 3:28 am

Drofder2004 wrote: without any fucking gratitude.
Soviet wrote:these members which seemingly don't mean anything to you are the reason you have servers to play on, a website to download demos from, and a community for jumping to turn to.
You're both definatly right, and since there's a start to everything, I'll start, and I believe, also hope, that everyone else will follow.

I would like to thank cj team for their hard, free, time consuming, and neverending work. You've built up a great community, which I'm proud to be a part of.

I'm hoping this message will be somehow important to you.
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 30th, 2009, 1:13 pm

Pedsdude wrote:If you were smart and so sure that there was no issue over it all then you would have clearly explained the situation instead of simply flaming.
thats correct if i would care about the cj team
but i dont give a fuck to be in the team and thats why i cba to explain it normally....

but tbh...even if i would have explained it normally it wouldnt change anything since the all-knowing drofder is around here
dont tell me thats not correct you all know it

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » July 30th, 2009, 1:21 pm

If anyone disagrees with our decision then read the quote below:
atze<3 wrote:i dont give a fuck to be in the team
---
atze<3 wrote:but tbh...even if i would have explained it normally it wouldnt change anything since the all-knowing drofder is around here
dont tell me thats not correct you all know it
That's not correct. You know as well as we know that you're talking shit. Everyone is entitled to and does show their own opinion, and the fact that most of the CJ Team's opinions coincide with Drofder's opinion doesn't mean they were swayed by Drofder's opinion. If you had explained clearly (which we've already gathered you wouldn't have anyway seeing as you 'dont give a fuck') then even Drofder himself may have considered the situation differently to how it is.

Given the fact that you didn't care enough about the CJ Team to make a reasonable post in your defence, can you be surprised that we've kicked you out?

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 30th, 2009, 1:42 pm

well after drofder posted that long long post in private forums with so much stupid arguments/proofs every1 was believing it wouldnt change anything when i explain the situation without flames etc... u guys know its true
best example is zaitsev...drofder posted that in private forums, zaitsev came on xfire and was saying robez is hacking 100%
without knowing him....its my mate since 2 years and i told him hes clean.... "NO HE HACKS DROFDER SAID IT" etc...
but nvm ..