Atze.

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

robez
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Atze.

Post by robez » July 27th, 2009, 5:00 pm

He got kicked cuz he made a fragmovie wich contained "hacker" called robez Hh3ha#H#AHa3hh

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 27th, 2009, 5:02 pm

oh mate shh pls
this guys are too ignorant :roll:
the whole community is laughing about the joke behind the movie and knows the player who are starring in that movie are clean except the codjumper spies who knows EVERYTHING!
mate we are hacking, i made a hacking movie, i made advertise for a cheating site etc blablub...
idc guys bb
soz4codehooked
Last edited by atze<3 on July 27th, 2009, 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

robez
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by robez » July 27th, 2009, 5:04 pm

lets make our own organisation called codejumpers :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » July 27th, 2009, 7:23 pm

I have got better things to do at the moment, but I don't think it is right for us to shadow the situation as when you have two people making comments about why we kicked Atze, which are only half true.

1. Hacking or not, this forum DOES NOT appreciate the use of hacks. Even if you did not use the hack ingame, only for recording, the fact you freely advertise a site that hacks is not what we expect you to do and that alone is worth the removal of you from the team.

2. You have an admission of guilt history. You admitted to faking demos in the past, you were forgiven for that and you were lucky to still be in the team from that point. If that was my call, you would've been gone at that point.

3. The amount of evidence you have placed infront of you is overwhelming, yet you shrug it off as a big joke, that apparently everyone understands, sadly not a single member of the team was in on this joke.

4. Here is a list of the evidence against you:

a) The forum name "Robez" was active on a cheat website since at least a week ago. This forum member is registered as a customer, meaning they had bought hacks.
You suggest this is coincidence. A coincidence that a member of your team/video has their exact name used on a site and has recently purchased a hack.

b) You have the site advertised all over the video. The tags suggest "hacks" and also reference the coder and software uthat the site produces. The video title itself represents the use of a hack.
You respond this is all part of a joke, that was not announced but everyone understood

c) Your "readme" suggest you used the software "Carnelian" (the website in questions tool of choice)
Again, you respond with, part of the joke

d) You have a history of 'cheating' in the form of gaps and demos.

e) You reaction to the accusations are a (imo) nervous.
"your english sux"

You like to keep quoting the words "every1 knows". Well, guess what, not everyone knows at all, infact a lot of people lack the knowledge you believe we have and have mistaken your joke.

Let me get one final thing clear, especially to your loyal friend 'Robez'; "a great player who has proved himself in lans", whom "every1 knows is clean", you may have been joking and you may have made a massive inside joke that clearly few people understand, but the simple matter of fact is that you not only freely advertise a hack site, you seem to think it is funny to pretend you are hacking (which is essentially what this joke is).

So hackers or not, you are being removed from the team based on two things, advertising a hack site and your previous history coming back to haunt you.

Now I have nothing against you personally, or whoever these over people are, but I do not think it is funny to advertise for hacks, not matter how well known these hacks are. I personally decided to quit CoD2 along with my clan when hackers took over the game and ruined it, and its people like you who add to the crap.

We may have made a mistake over this whole incident, but sadly even if you had considerable proof to back up your joke, I would request you not return, your level of immaturity (which became apparent as soon as the legendary 'Robez' showed up) is pathetic.

Maybe in a week or two Atze, we will reveal to you this was one massive joke and we were only kidding, maybe then you will udnerstand our point of view.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 27th, 2009, 9:41 pm

cba to read this...ur always right drofder :roll:
my only mistake was to post this video here...
on all other sites (competitive sites) ppl like that video and understand the joke...
have you ever played an official match btw?
in almost every match ppl are messing around with the name codehook... e.g. someone's game crashed.. a mate sais "hes brb..need to login to carn again" etc..
the whole community knows about codehook, warlord, inject, carnelian etc and is messing around with it...
this is just the wrong place for it cus you guys are too serious and ignorant (or just inexperienced)

oh and btw.. i wont say names but more 10 ppl (almost 20 i think) already pm'd me on xfire after they saw this thread (outsided persons) and said -wtf atze is this a big joke from cj?- they rly kicked you for that movie and the things u did years ago? they cant be serious... they are so stupid etcetcetc...

and u dont know who the owner of this codehook account is like me
u also cant prove its me or one of my mates so stop try to judge ppl you dont even know..
and btw stop saying this profile is 2 weeks old...this guy registered there over 6 months ago...

oh fuck now i still read it -.-

haha my reactions were nervous? getting better and better here.... i always write like this...every1 knows my english is crap...i was drunk...and my mates spammed me on voice omg come server idiot we got opponents cus we played another cb after that

helium
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by helium » July 27th, 2009, 9:54 pm

im so surprised over the decision cj. im not gonna get too involved in this but im pretty sure that if he never made that movie he wouldnt have been demoted, and thats just wrong.

you surely did lose some of my respect guys. cheating is bad etc etc we know, BUT you need to see the funny part of this, and everyone who are somehow involved in the competitive side of the cod community would understand it all..

i did not read the whole topic (especially drofders post since it was so long) so excuse me if there is something huge that i missed out

bad decision to demote him, he has done a lot for the community

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 27th, 2009, 9:58 pm

and it wasnt my fault robez posted here...i havent told him to write something here...he registered some weeks ago and i just said him i got kicked out of the cj team thats all...
and wtf why u say im immature? u dont even know me...this is jsut fucking internet (dunno if you know anything else out there)
i dont give a fuck about the internet.... u dont know me in real life so dont call me immature fuckin idiot

BlueDamselfly
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by BlueDamselfly » July 27th, 2009, 10:32 pm

atze<3 wrote: idc guys bb
As nobody apparently care, I suppose I shouldn't bother arguing.

Bye azte, you've been a great part of codjumper.com.

I'lll miss you.
Codjumper.com's Youtube! - For all your CoDJumping needs!
[18:43] The President: plus i'm downloading a map called <will obviously not quote that>
[18:43] The President: how gay is that
[18:43] Damselflies<3MyDog: almost as much as matty
[18:43] The President: nah not that much
[18:44] Damselflies<3MyDog: rofl

Innkeeper
CJ Spammer!
CJ Spammer!

Post by Innkeeper » July 27th, 2009, 11:48 pm

I've gotten caught in these bitter splits before... it's not worth it guys

don't argue, give reasons, all that. just put it behind ya :)

atze<3
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by atze<3 » July 28th, 2009, 5:06 am

hilarious ks :D
btw i was drunk and ingame when i talked to zaitsev on xfire... we had an important match so i had to write fast cus he was spamming me like fuck.... i do NOT know the owner of this ch accout but w.e
im a dirty cheater! :roll:

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 28th, 2009, 5:53 am

omfg how can u kick atze from thwe cj team.. he has been hewre for like 1 of the longest serving members and has helped to alot of things and helped alot of people. Well i no i wouldnt of started codjumping if it wasent for im :( I will miss u on cj atze. Bb mate <3

matt101harris
PC Team
PC Team

Post by matt101harris » July 28th, 2009, 5:58 am

And also, there could be other reasons robez (if he did) bought cheats from codhooked. #1 could be to use it in an intro, as lots of good editers do. Like paradox intro (new 1) he used wallhack to make i look awsome. #2 people use it in there movie (no in game) to show u how some people managed to kill you out of nowere.
(this keyboard is realy bad now so spelling will be even worse :( )

JDogg
Too cool for CoDJumper
Too cool for CoDJumper

Post by JDogg » July 28th, 2009, 7:13 am

Well........ That sucks.

Ykarus
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Ykarus » July 28th, 2009, 10:18 am

Lol why should he BUY a privat HACK ... ?!? there are enough public hacks to edit the movies... just go to another pc which has no inet and edit it there. But nobody would by a privat hack for editing^^ just stupid.

I think my Radiant hates me -.-

.|GeR|'> Ykarus: again i cant jump ypur map ...
'Pnin. Designsâ„¢: ship tappens ^^
.|GeR|'> Ykarus: ship tappens...

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » July 28th, 2009, 10:54 am

matt101harris wrote:omfg how can u kick atze from thwe cj team.. he has been hewre for like 1 of the longest serving members and has helped to alot of things and helped alot of people. Well i no i wouldnt of started codjumping if it wasent for im :( I will miss u on cj atze. Bb mate <3
It's pretty easy. The way he responds to most of our posts are pretty stupid. Like 'whatever' as if he doesn't care. We already gave him a chance back in CoD2. Start reading the facts. This is not the first time.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol