This is why screenshots are also handy.
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

x0ozero0x
PS3 Team
PS3 Team
PSN ID: x0ozero0x

Re: BAD ADMINS

Post by x0ozero0x » December 24th, 2011, 6:47 pm

How wonderful a tale of newbs, vote spamming and admin abuse(ish)...

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: shootziswhite

Post by Shootz123 » December 24th, 2011, 7:06 pm

This is an outrage and i want justice! Those damn CJ10 admins, kicking people for spamming votes and disrespecting them. What a joke i have heard that H|T|B kid is into animal pron...Weird!

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » December 24th, 2011, 7:09 pm

Shootz123 wrote:This is an outrage and i want justice! Those damn CJ10 admins, kicking people for spamming votes and disrespecting them. What a joke i have heard that H|T|B kid is into animal pron...Weird!
Lol.
-

Vartazian
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Vartazian » December 24th, 2011, 10:49 pm

H|T|B wrote:Well getting in the server this morning and hearing about a post about me specifically i think its funny because i was told by others that i was not harsh enough in my punishment...
Well i wasn't there so.. i just went off of what the original post here was. It sounds like he may have deserved it after all :mrgreen:

Shootz123
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: shootziswhite

Post by Shootz123 » December 24th, 2011, 10:49 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Has to be said though (Like Madness did) that admin is an asshole.
You seem like a very nice and jolly man, Merry christmas sir!

H|T|B
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: HitTheShot

Post by H|T|B » December 24th, 2011, 10:54 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Has to be said though (Like Madness did) that admin is an asshole.

Thanks for calling me an asshole, without knowing me in the slightest. Merry Christmas!

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 24th, 2011, 11:26 pm

If it's true what OP said, then you are an asshole. If it's not true then I apologise.

netsky Joee
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zustehH

Post by netsky Joee » December 24th, 2011, 11:37 pm

Firstly, i don't want #10 to get shut down because most of the admins there are good.
Secondly, i didn't post here to "cause drama". I posted here because i felt i was unfairly treated and didn't know where else to post.
Thirdly it's not about whether or not i can do the maps, if i cant the sure i may vote to change it but if i don't get the majority then f.e i'll leave//wait it out, i have a problem when the majority is to change and then admins just completely disregard it.

Also the whole paying taxes thing is just ridiculous.. Are you trying to say that only people who've donated have a say and if you don't pay you just have to be quiet and do as you're told? It's ridiculous the amount of respect some admins just instantly expect. I'm a netsky admin and sure expect a certain degree of respect but if i'm a dick to someone and they are then a dick back, i would deserve it..
I'm not holding a personal grievance against the person who kicked me, it's that he has the power to kick me without a good enough reason. Although there has been mixed comments it would appear most cj admins seem to think it was a good reason.. all i can say is that's a shame, i expected better.

And unfortunately i can't just join other servers, i have very slow internet so dl the mod for non os servers along with diff maps takes a ridiculously long time.

In my view the admin should only kick/ban players who violate the rules, and help people who don't know what they're doing - which i actually do a lot when i can. If all you want to do is jump and not help people but just kick people to suit yourself, you shouldn't be an admin. Simple. With power comes responsibility, no matter what kind of power it is.

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 25th, 2011, 12:37 am

If people misbehave on servers we don't directly own there's not much we can do about it. I guess the only thing we can do is to remove it as an official CJ server. We haven't had a lot of complaints from any server and I can't remember we ever removed a server in all those years we've been around.

We don't support admins who think they're king (Like you said, even if you're an admin, you have to treat others with respect and don't abuse it) but in this case, we can't do anything about it.

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Post by F |Madness| U » December 25th, 2011, 2:20 am

KillerSam wrote:
I am uneasy about most of this. We had used to take the approach the "server rules" posted on this site must be followed by server admins (of any kind) and that we would have a single set of rules that applied to all servers. This would create a level of consistency in which gamers can expect on any server carrying the CoDJumper.com name
This. That approach should still be the case IMO, any which don't comply taken off as official servers.
-

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » December 25th, 2011, 2:38 am

I stand corrected. I know Peds/KS are the people who hear most about the complaints (I quit using Xfire) and if they say there's a lot of issues regarding server #10 then they're right.

I also don't like the sarcasm the 2 of you used in your latest posts. Reason enough to believe you guys aren't as mature as you seem to make out.

Vartazian
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by Vartazian » December 25th, 2011, 3:17 am

Lol this has gotten far out of hand. Because one admin misbehaved, or kicked one player - probably on correct basis, you guys are going as far as to take it off the official site. . When this server is actually the most popular active server of them all... A little ridiculous if you ask me. Not trying to be rude, just saying that i think this has gone way too far.

err0r
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by err0r » December 25th, 2011, 4:02 am

KillerSam wrote:
[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:If people misbehave on servers we don't directly own there's not much we can do about it. I guess the only thing we can do is to remove it as an official CJ server. We haven't had a lot of complaints from any server and I can't remember we ever removed a server in all those years we've been around.

We don't support admins who think they're king (Like you said, even if you're an admin, you have to treat others with respect and don't abuse it) but in this case, we can't do anything about it.

To add my view....We have removed servers in the past due to this kind of issue, and would consider doing so in future. Server 10 has had an abnormally high level of complaints (through xfire / in game / forums e.t.c). When I've ever been in there (with various names) I've often been very skeptical about the goings on with some of the "donor admins". To be quite honest, the last time I was in there I honestly came v.close to posting a private thread on these forums suggesting that we rule out all "pay for admin" from any of our official servers. In my view if the server owner is relying on donations to run the server, then they can't afford to run the server. If the situation ever arises where they are receiving more donations than is needed to run the server, then they are essentially cashing in on the work that CoDJumper does to promote the "brand" and servers.

I am uneasy about most of this. We had used to take the approach the "server rules" posted on this site must be followed by server admins (of any kind) and that we would have a single set of rules that applied to all servers. This would create a level of consistency in which gamers can expect on any server carrying the CoDJumper.com name

You said in your post above that c10 has had alot of complaints but still yet you havnt contacted me on xfire or the forums about any of them except for 1 that i know of when the person who got banned pretty much banned himself for trying to issue admin commands to many times. And like vart said c10 is the most active server of every official cj server on the list.

netsky Joee
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: zustehH

Post by netsky Joee » December 25th, 2011, 4:42 am

As i said before, i don't want server #10 to be removed. Admins such as Cook and Picker etc are good admins that do their job well and they along with the players shouldn't be punished for the behaviour of a few.
I just think if someone is going to be an admin, they need to do their job properly and their should be a better selection process. I mean really? Some of the comments made on this thread by the server admin(s) in question just highlight the immaturity of them.
Just a bit disappointing really.