Active again

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 24th, 2005, 12:48 am

Hmmm.
tbh I have never seen the problem before. So I questioned the internets best friend, Google :P

And here is a very interesting result. Please read fully, loads of ideas and suggestions and possible fixes.
http://www.computing.net/gaming/wwwboard/forum/3995.htm
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

chevron
CJ Worshipper
CJ Worshipper

Post by chevron » May 24th, 2005, 11:16 am

Drofder2004 wrote:Hmmm.
tbh I have never seen the problem before. So I questioned the internets best friend, Google :P

And here is a very interesting result. Please read fully, loads of ideas and suggestions and possible fixes.
http://www.computing.net/gaming/wwwboard/forum/3995.htm
link doesnt seem to work for me, i know its not my problem but im interested also, i can work more than keyboard and mouse, i have a joypad to ;)
Team.fear|aZu' (CheVroN*)

<LT>YosemiteSam[NL]
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by <LT>YosemiteSam[NL] » May 24th, 2005, 1:53 pm

I had the same kind of problem and it turned out to be the cooling of my vidcard. The cooling stopped working for a while and which totaly f*cked up my vidcard, so I had to buy a new one :cry:

De$t!ny
Past/Inactive Team Member
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by De$t!ny » May 24th, 2005, 2:08 pm

ive tried most of the stuff on that forum already, if it is the gcard is the prob then i could risk buying a new 1 and new psu, but then what if i get the same prob, would have 2 hope that i can return it :P

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » May 24th, 2005, 3:56 pm

De$t!nY wrote:ive tried most of the stuff on that forum already, if it is the gcard is the prob then i could risk buying a new 1 and new psu, but then what if i get the same prob, would have 2 hope that i can return it :P
Its either your GFX or your drivers. (Also, check what mmonitor refresh rate your on, and if its supported). Try lower color bits and resolutions.

If not, buy a new card with a good money back guareantee on it.
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010