A pleasent surprise for you!

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » September 22nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

[SoE]_Zaitsev wrote:Me neither, but saying ''Thank [Insert other name here]'' sounds odd :roll:
i actually say "Thank Me" a lot because 1. im awesome and 2. 30+ people at my school refer to me as Jesus
ImageImageImage
"Zaitsev is a cunt." - Pedsdude

[SoE]_Zaitsev
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by [SoE]_Zaitsev » September 24th, 2006, 9:28 pm

What's the good thing of being called Jesus ?
matt101harris wrote:big cock was the first thing that came to my head lol

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » September 24th, 2006, 9:49 pm

i can go around sounding holy when really im making tons of bs up and insulting christianity with every "holy" phrase i say. That and its blastphemous (sp?) to act as if you are god when you arent.
ImageImageImage

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 25th, 2006, 12:40 am

Soviet wrote:i can go around sounding holy when really im making tons of bs up and insulting christianity with every "holy" phrase i say. That and its blastphemous (sp?) to act as if you are god when you arent.
blasphemy is something EVERYBODY does. The reason this is so is simple...

If you are not Christian, your are being blasphemous, so this means so far the only people not commiting blasphemy are Christians...

BUT

if you are not <insert other religion here> you are also commiting blashpemy to another religion.

So with that as a base, I pronounce a new religion, where being blashpemous is the key to "paradise". you are your own God, unless you do not believe in yourself, in which case, I am your God :P

There are no commandments, and the only book is "Nuts" (or "Zoo" depending on which you prefer) :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Soviet
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Soviet » September 25th, 2006, 1:07 am

Drofder2004 wrote:
Soviet wrote:i can go around sounding holy when really im making tons of bs up and insulting christianity with every "holy" phrase i say. That and its blastphemous (sp?) to act as if you are god when you arent.
blasphemy is something EVERYBODY does. The reason this is so is simple...

If you are not Christian, your are being blasphemous, so this means so far the only people not commiting blasphemy are Christians...

BUT

if you are not <insert other religion here> you are also commiting blashpemy to another religion.

So with that as a base, I pronounce a new religion, where being blashpemous is the key to "paradise". you are your own God, unless you do not believe in yourself, in which case, I am your God :P

There are no commandments, and the only book is "Nuts" (or "Zoo" depending on which you prefer) :P
yes, but being blashphemous to christianity just makes me feel better than being blashphemous to other religons.
ImageImageImage

Drofder2004
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Drofder2004 » September 25th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Soviet wrote:yes, but being blashphemous to christianity just makes me feel better than being blashphemous to other religons.
Damn right...

Who better to take the piss out of than those damn Jebus worshippers :P
Virgin Media 20Mb Broadband:
"Perfect for families going online at the same time, downloading movies, online gaming and more."
Borked internet since: 22-07-2010

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » September 25th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Drofder2004 wrote:There are no commandments, and the only book is "Nuts" (or "Zoo" depending on which you prefer) :P
Zoo is better ;)