Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » April 22nd, 2006, 2:50 pm

I hade the same problem,

Click here: http://pedsdesign.com/codforums/viewtopic.php?t=3140
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

beerma
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Post by beerma » April 24th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hey everyone im brand new to the forums, but am very eager to do new MP lvls for COD2. I was wondering how to export models and textures from Maya into Radiant....i noticed there is actually a Maya folder with accessable models in the radiant derectory and was hoping someone could tell me how to get maya and radiant workin together....

I already have a great lvl idea (hint: if anyone here knows of the old Rat lvls then its something along those lines), but won't go to much into detail about it untill i get further into producing it.....

even if you have a link to something that might help that would be great.....

Beerma

Nightmare
Core Staff
Core Staff

Post by Nightmare » April 24th, 2006, 11:11 pm

welcome to the forums breema, I don't really know the answer for your question (I dont use maya) but, if you post in the cod2 mapping you will get a quick answer.
Coding is Poetry. Mapping is Art.
"Cause im the sexiest mapper ever...except for nm, that sexy man" - Soviet

-=[CoDJumper.com Movies]=-
[Ambush] || [Backlot] || [Bloc] || [Bog] || [Broadcast] || [Chinatown] || [Countdown]
[Crash] || [Creek] || [Crossfire] || [District] || [Downpour] || [Killhouse] || [Overgrown]
[Pipeline] || [Shipment & Wetwork] || [Showdown] || [Strike] || [Vacant]

Striker
CJ Donator
CJ Donator

Post by Striker » April 25th, 2006, 12:32 am

so have any maps been made? Ive seen the aim maps in the tek9 site. But my aim is pro already my jumping isnt!

a) wots the time frame on converting cod1 maps to cod2.
b) peds will you edit /maps page so that it can hold cod2 jump maps?
c) will we need to download maps from here like in cod1 or will you use the targeting directory (for want of a better name) on servers so we dont have to look for maps but instead just download ingame.
d) will servers be run with voting on?
e) will CJ servers be running on a map rotation of custom only and then standard maps just be voted, as we all know the current maps suck due to the fact that most of the jumps you get killed automatically.

I also think (sorry if you have this already but i havnt seen it) that you should produce a collection of FAQ's on mapping as there is alot of new people who would like to mod but they then see its not as easy as making maps in aoe2 (lol). This would be a very nice feature to a very nice site ;)

Happy Jumping all.

-Sheepz.