Grom´s CoD1 Server Gone In A Few Days :(

News will be posted here by the CoDJumper team

Moderator: Core Staff

aicaramba
Past/Inactive Team Member

Post by aicaramba » April 8th, 2006, 1:43 pm

leveller wrote:
Wicker wrote:I personally think the CoD2 server should stay. Theres 2 CoD1 codjumper servers at the moment and only one for CoD2. also, i rarely see the cod1 servers full up...
Those 2 cod server i belief require you to have the jump map pak installed,
i'm not goint to dl a map i already have, just becouse its wrapped in a map pak.
Think hes talking about the two CoDjumper.com jump servers (grom's and 9mm's), which u dont need a map pack for.
However, 9mm's server is a server meant for the american jumpers, its an american server which gives most of us a ping of about 200, and thats not really pleasant for the european jumpers.
P.S.V. Kampioen!

Wicker
CJ Fan
CJ Fan

Post by Wicker » April 8th, 2006, 1:56 pm

aicaramba wrote:
leveller wrote:
Wicker wrote:I personally think the CoD2 server should stay. Theres 2 CoD1 codjumper servers at the moment and only one for CoD2. also, i rarely see the cod1 servers full up...
Those 2 cod server i belief require you to have the jump map pak installed,
i'm not goint to dl a map i already have, just becouse its wrapped in a map pak.
Think hes talking about the two CoDjumper.com jump servers (grom's and 9mm's), which u dont need a map pack for.
However, 9mm's server is a server meant for the american jumpers, its an american server which gives most of us a ping of about 200, and thats not really pleasant for the european jumpers.
Well even so, theres one or two german jump servers which i go on sometimes with a fine ping. I dont believe there are any more cod2 jump servers, but if im wrong, please let me know :lol:

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » April 8th, 2006, 3:43 pm

The only CoD2 jump server I know of is Grom's, although I'm not bothered because I don't have a computer that I can play CoD2 on anyway, and if I did then I'd prefer CoD1 jumping to CoD2 jumping (until jump maps come out for CoD2 - at which point my decision may change).

I find that sometimes it will not allow me to join the RHK CoD1 jump servers unless I have the jump pak - even if I have the correct pk3 file for the specific map (Bitch being an example - I had the pk3 but it wouldn't let me join because invalid pk3 files were referenced apparantly).

If the CoD1 server went down then the only CoDJumper CoD1 server would be 9mm's, which gives me a ping of just under 200, compared to Grom's which gives me a ping of around 40.

St.Anger

Post by St.Anger » April 9th, 2006, 3:37 pm

Damn no COD2 jump server :x

Hope there 'll be one soon again. (I'll see what i can do)
St.Anger [TW]

Pedsdude
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pedsdude » April 9th, 2006, 4:12 pm

You might be able to get us one? :?