Can't Access CodJumper Servers

Have a question you need to ask? Need help? Ask here!

Moderator: Core Staff

Sonic
PC Team
PC Team

Re: Can't Access CodJumper Servers

Post by Sonic » December 1st, 2011, 9:57 pm

SoMac wrote:damn thanks sonic now it works. thanks a lot.
Np ;)

{BY}Yoseph
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe

Re: Can't Access CodJumper Servers

Post by {BY}Yoseph » July 25th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Sonic wrote:Conflicting IWD files is the most likely.

Make sure there are NO IWD files in CoD4 > Usermaps, there should only be .ff files in here.
All IWD files go to: CoD4 >Mods > codjumperv3_1
SoMac wrote:First of all whenever I try to start a server on the codjumper mod, it says File sum mismatch or something like that.
I'm assuming you are referring to a localhost server?
If so, try running the codjumper3_1 mod, instead of codjumperv3_1.

Hope this helps. ;)
I'm using the ModWarfare Mod...
I have been putting all my .iwd files in my server usermaps folder with the .ff files so every map has its folder within the usermaps folder with the 3 files..usually 2 .ff files and the one mp_nameofmap.iwd file. i can enter my server and it will download the map fine if i don't have on my pc but i do occasionally have cod4 crash completely and i have to restart cod4 .

so far 2 others out of 3 (just put it up for custom maps) have had a problems where they get an endless loop upon downloading the new map they don't have..eventually they can come in after i rotate to next map to get them unstuck or they close out game... when it come back around to the map they had a problem with one guy got in finally..so its definitely not right or even close to what i experience personally (i tried 5 new maps all were fine for me) as far as no problem getting map to download and then play. I'm a bit confused on what to do..could the mp_nameofmap.iwd files in the usermaps folder be the cause ?..do they always go in the ModWarfare folder without exception...and do i just put in the mp_nameofmap.iwd file itself in the ModWarfare folder ?.. or do I need to make a folder named the name of each map in the ModWarfare folder and put the .iwd file in that?

Thanks