Talk about anything related with the servers

Moderator: Core Staff

dareee
CJ Wannabe
CJ Wannabe
Gamertag: unexpected97

No special guns?

Post by dareee » April 12th, 2012, 1:53 pm

So i just put the newest mod on my server, when i start it up, i dont get any of the specialated guns like the barret rpg, or the grav gun etc, also with the deagle, it doesnt shoot heaps fast like on any other server? what have i done wrong. thanks,

F |Madness| U
CJ G0D!
CJ G0D!

Re: No special guns?

Post by F |Madness| U » April 12th, 2012, 2:30 pm

You've done nothing wrong. The newest mod you've installed is one of the official CJ mods, official CJ mods do not have any of that special crap on it.

I expect you've played on servers who have customised the CJ mod to include things such as gravity gun and such. If you want to put these onto your server I suggest you search the forums where there may be a solution in one of the other many threads asking this exact same thing. If that doesn't help, I suggest you contact the server owner/admin of the server that you've played on, and ask if they can help you to add these to your server.

If all else fails, you could just play the official CJ mod and jump without any of this unnecessary crap..

Edit: Also Peds or KS if you see this, maybe you could add a sticky to this section of the forum about customised CJ mods with gravity gun etc, because I think there is always going to be a lot of people asking about it!
-